The Student Room Group

Adult Nursing Applications 2016

Scroll to see replies

Ahh thank you. I have my C in maths and English already. But they require a grade B or above for next years in take x
Reply 21
i made a stupid mistake on my ps ----what shall i do????im soooo scared..
Original post by dragonsonmars
I sent my application off on Monday. I'm applying to Bournemouth, Southampton, Plymouth, Surrey and UWE! I've received acknowledgement emails from everywhere and an interview offer from UWE for the 17th of December!

Best of luck everyone!:h:

I'm applying to Surrey and Bournemouth too! Good luck at your interview ☺️
By the way what are your expected grades if I may ask?
Reply 23
which uni was first to you an offer
Reply 24
I'm really scared because I'm still doing my application now!
I'm applying for Keele, Derby, North Hampton, Coventry and Wolverhampton!
Original post by Sezena
I'm really scared because I'm still doing my application now!
I'm applying for Keele, Derby, North Hampton, Coventry and Wolverhampton!

I'm think gong of applying to Coventry too :smile:. Have you been to an open day or anything yet?
Original post by Pine3278
I'm applying to Surrey and Bournemouth too! Good luck at your interview ☺️
By the way what are your expected grades if I may ask?

Thank you! Have you received any interview offers from Bournemouth or Surrey yet? I'm just waiting on Southampton to get back to me now!

Double Distinction, B, a, d - in Health and Social Care, Psychology, Extended Project and Sociology respectively. What are yours if you don't mind me asking?:smile:
Original post by mismash
i made a stupid mistake on my ps ----what shall i do????im soooo scared..

What did you do? I'm sure it'll be okay! x
Thank you! Have you received any interview offers from Bournemouth or Surrey yet? I'm just waiting on Southampton to get back to me now!

Double Distinction, B, a, d - in Health and Social Care, Psychology, Extended Project and Sociology respectively. What are yours if you don't mind me asking?:smile:

Mine are BBB in maths psychology and biology :smile:
Reply 29
What did you do? I'm sure it'll be okay! x

i missssed a word out in a sentence and it doesnt make sense..... im sooo scared ,,, what do u think i should do?
Original post by mismash
i missssed a word out in a sentence and it doesnt make sense..... im sooo scared ,,, what do u think i should do?

Don't worry about it. As long as it didn't change your sentence in to something offensive, they're really not going to care.
Reply 31
Original post by Pine3278
I'm think gong of applying to Coventry too :smile:. Have you been to an open day or anything yet?

Nope not at all I'm just going to accept where ever takes me I don't want to be fussy! I don't have the a levels you see I have BCC in maths, psychology and English so it's pretty weak for nursing but I do have a year experience as a health care assistant so I'm hoping that helps me!
Reply 32
help - a university wants my gcse citificant for english and maths and i dont have that....i have a sheet from school with all my gcse results but not a cirtificate.. what shall i do?
Who else is applying for Adult Nursing for September 2016? What Universities are you applying for?

Mine are:
The University of Lincoln
The University of Nottingham
De MontFort University
Salford University
Sheffield Hallam University

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Sezena
Nope not at all I'm just going to accept where ever takes me I don't want to be fussy! I don't have the a levels you see I have BCC in maths, psychology and English so it's pretty weak for nursing but I do have a year experience as a health care assistant so I'm hoping that helps me!

Don't worry it probably will help a lot since it proves you're actually interested in being in healthcare :smile:
Has anyone had to wait the whole '14 working days' for an offer or decline from Wolverhampton Uni for Adult Nursing after having an interview?

Feeling nervous :frown:
Reply 36
I've just my personal statement I'm so scared, just waiting for my reference now!
Is anyone else in my situation? Currently already studying a degree but having a change of heart? I've got my grades already which is BCC so I'm restricted to the places I can apply, finished
Which are btw... Keele, Derby, Wolverhampton, North Hampton and Chester and I would honestly go to any of them haha
I'm also really nervous because you guys have interviews already!!
Original post by Kayleigh.j.c
Who else is applying for Adult Nursing for September 2016? What Universities are you applying for?

Mine are:
The University of Lincoln
The University of Nottingham
De MontFort University
Salford University
Sheffield Hallam University

Posted from TSR Mobile

I'm thinking of applying to university of Lincoln too ☺️

I'm also applying to:
Hull
Surrey
Oxford brookes
Bournemouth
For the fifth I'm stuck between uclan, Lincoln, Birmingham city and east anglia
Original post by mismash
help - a university wants my gcse citificant for english and maths and i dont have that....i have a sheet from school with all my gcse results but not a cirtificate.. what shall i do?

you can contact the exam board and pay for the certificate.
Original post by lilibet01
you can contact the exam board and pay for the certificate.

Why do that when around the end of November schools get send the certificates of exams in the summer. Completely pointless if you got the GCSE in summer if it was a retake if it was in year 11 then yes you should pay for it as your school should have already given it to you.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending