Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ZeroName)
    Sounds like aspergers considerig the other thread. Your fault.
    Even if he has AS, how is that anyone's fault... :lolwut:?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Butterfly92xo)
    He does it all the time if I make a genuine mistake - we all do! However, today I lost a tenner :sigh::dontknow: I know! It is bad and I feel like a total idiot! It must have fell out when I was paying for shopping. Anyway, he literally will not let it go and keeps making me feel guilty and thick (by giving me sarcastic maths questions when I say I wonder where it went) so I had to pretend I found it at the bottom of my handbag by taking the money from my own bank account but I think he knows that I did it... I just don't know

Posted from TSR Mobile
    This sounds awful and abusive, I hope you don't only decide to leave when he decides to get physically aggressive. Assess the situation now and if you are not happy at the way he treats you break up, it could potentially getting worse.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Xenon17)
    OP should not. It will make it all look bad on her and make her seem like an attention seeker/whore. Not right but that's what will happen.
    As long as it was a genuine video it would not matter so much , however, some may claim the fact she has a camera recording means she may be pushing him to behave this way. Although in my view we are all responsible for our own behaviour, I don't like those sort of fake Facebook posts where they try and mediate how man behave it's unnecessary and fake.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mancini)
    As long as it was a genuine video it would not matter so much , however, some may claim the fact she has a camera recording means she may be pushing him to behave this way. Although in my view we are all responsible for our own behaviour, I don't like those sort of fake Facebook posts where they try and mediate how man behave it's unnecessary and fake.
    Yes fakeness is a big problem these days its sad. I'm saying this because fake people will just post these types of comments on the video etc... A genuine video is good but those a real person really need to do that. Just move on from the boyfriend and hope the OP finds a real man.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Profesh)
    Why do you have such pathetically low self-esteem?
    Why do you have such pathetically bad social skills?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Foreverton)
    I have a friends with Aspergers and they are nothing like that

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Funny thing is, since this year Aspergers is no longer a disorder.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: November 6, 2015
Poll
Do you like carrot cake?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.