Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

Sexys looking for a gyal watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    Da mandem being lookin for a gyaaal to brighten up der lyfe innit bruuuuv. Oi blad, u need to be on da lookaaat for da gyaldem innit. Dey be travellin in packs like u mandem.

U need to 'ave a dance off innit, den u can impress one gyal from da crew, and den u be off wiv 'er to get sum cheeky nandoes. Problem solved blud.
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    (Original post by Danz123)
    Da mandem being lookin for a gyaaal to brighten up der lyfe innit bruuuuv. Oi blad, u need to be on da lookaaat for da gyaldem innit. Dey be travellin in packs like u mandem.

U need to 'ave a dance off innit, den u can impress one gyal from da crew, and den u be off wiv 'er to get sum cheeky nandoes. Problem solved blud.
    allow it fam its dead.

ReputationRep:

"blud", no-one says "blud" anymore, this 2015 not 2005. Get with the times.

Allow the dead lingo, you are not following anyone with the fake impression. -___-

You're a white boy.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ya Dunno)
    "blud", no-one says "blud" anymore, this 2015 not 2005. Get with the times.

Allow the dead lingo, you are not following anyone with the fake impression. -___-

You're a white boy.
    Do they not? Hey they used to :lol:

'Allow it' still seems to be popular haha.

I went to a state secondary school in East London, so trust me, I know (or at least knew) the slang. I went to Durham for uni though so maybe I am outdated lol.

Plus I'm mixed race, not white. :lol:

ReputationRep:
    Do they not? Hey they used to :lol:

'Allow it' still seems to be popular haha.

I went to a state secondary school in East London, so trust me, I know (or at least knew) the slang. I went to Durham for uni though so maybe I am outdated lol.

Plus I'm mixed race, not white. :lol:
    Yeah London slang changes so frequently kind of like British weather. :/

Now they've brought back the word "nang", sounds kind of retarded tbh. :/

Really? I thought you were British and White.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ya Dunno)
    Yeah London slang changes so frequently kind of like British weather. :/

Now they've brought back the word "nang", sounds kind of retarded tbh. :/

Really? I thought you were British and White.
    Does it? And nang's back? Ahahaha, I remember that **** from when I was young. Piff ting was good too. :lol:

What made you think that? Do it look it in my profile pic? My avatar did have my face on it but ofc because of a noble cause I had to change it to the men you see before you kissing.

ReputationRep:
    this should be in Relationships

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Precious Illusions)
    lmao this guy
    Yo baby you wanna meet man so he can dagger ya then you can leave?

ReputationRep:

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: November 7, 2015
Poll
Do I go to The Streets tomorrow night?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.