(Original post by Emily.97)
    Bit my sister
    Suarez daughter is that you

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 8472)
    Been a little innocent ball of fluff since
    Yeeeeah right :giggle:

ReputationRep:
    Throwing blueberries all over the kitchen then telling my sister to stamp on them. Stained the white floor purple - oops :blushing:

ReputationRep:
    called the police and told them to arrest my sister when I was six because she'd purposefully stepped on my toe earlier that day

ReputationRep:
    I used to have an account on that dress-up site Stardoll. You had to pay for a premium membership, which I really wanted, but my parents didn't let me... so I stole money off them in order to pay for one... not a lot of money, though. I would never do it again; I think this is the worst thing I've ever done
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    When I was in Year 4 I went into the quiet room during a lesson and made a dictionary of swear words. Unfortunately, my teacher then came in, saw what I was doing and was not particularly impressed. I think that's the only time in my life when I've been yelled at by a teacher, I was absolutely distraught

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by CasperlEE)
    i accidentally set my microwave on fire.
    Sort of did that trying to microwave popcorn

ReputationRep:
    I ripped all four legs off my friends pig shaped stress reliever in Year 4. Then plagued by guilt and regret I tried to stick the legs back on with a pritt stick but it didn't work

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by connieiscrazy)
    I used to have an account on that dress-up site Stardoll. You had to pay for a premium membership, which I really wanted, but my parents didn't let me... so I stole money off them in order to pay for one... not a lot of money, though. I would never do it again; I think this is the worst thing I've ever done
    I did the exact same thing

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by CoolCavy)
    thank you :jumphug:, it isn't until monday but i am celebrating it this weekend bc i can't do it when i am at school
    That is understandable, enjoy the weekend

ReputationRep:
    When I was about seven I stole a tenner from my mum's purse, then put it under the table in the kitchen. I then pretended to find it in front of all the grown ups, cause I thought that the rule was whatever you find is yours.

I've done worse, but I cringe when I remember how foolproof I thought my plan was, and how dumb it actually must have looked to anyone older than seven.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by driftawaay)
    Tried to have sex with all of my friends. Always got caught by mom.
    o.o as a child?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Vikingninja)
    o.o as a child?
    Yes.

ReputationRep:
    I used to take tiny (and i mean tiny, less than pea sized) bits of blue tac from the signs at primary school. I kept doing it again and again for a few weeks until the teacher sat us all down and talked about the 'blue tac bandit' and how much trouble they would be in when they were caught. I was never caught

ReputationRep:
    Probably when I cracked an egg over my mum's head after we had an argument. She was raging. Think I was about 7 at the same. In general though I was quite a well behaved kid.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Put my chewing gum in a kids hair
    • Welcome Squad

Welcome Squad
    Mine was when I opened a window on the 7th floor when I was 3 and leaned out going 'mum, look, I'm nearly flying'

I got a smack on the bum for being so cheeky

Now my mum freaks the hell out when my younger brothers are 10cm near a window's surface :rofl:

(Original post by driftawaay)
    Tried to have sex with all of my friends. Always got caught by mom.
    I swear all kids attempt to innocently dry hump eachother :rofl:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by thecatwithnohat)
    Mine was when I opened a window on the 7th floor when I was 3 and leaned out going 'mum, look, I'm nearly flying'

I got a smack on the bum for being so cheeky

Now my mum freaks the hell out when my younger brothers are 10cm near a window's surface :rofl:

I swear all kids attempt to innocently dry hump eachother :rofl:
    It wasn't even innocent, we got naked under the covers. But obviously we didn't know how it works exactly, so we never got really far. Especially when I tried to do it with a friend who was a boy and we didn't know that the penis is supposed to be hard in order to insert it successfully, so we didn't understand why he couldn't get it in.

I once stole a couple of toys from a santas red bag thing.

ReputationRep:
    Got in my dads car and turned it on (dont ask me how i managed that)

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: November 9, 2015
Poll
Do you think parents should charge rent?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.