Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Basics:
    - Fresh Breath (breath mint recommended)
    - Little tongue
    Optional:
    - Use hand(s) (one on cheek, other somewhere else, e.g hand or more sexual neck is great, obviously don't hold it too hard, another is the chest especially if their heart is beating)
    - Vary, start slow and then increase
    - Teasing builds attraction

ReputationRep:
    It's hard to describe tbh, everyone does it differently too. I have my way of doing it which I think is natural and I've had compliments (though I think that's more because I have big lips ) but when I kiss someone who does it differently I'm thrown off! though I do adapt

I prefer to kiss slowly, slow & sensual in a way I guess. I just feel what they're doing and roll with it, mostly what they do with their tongue. If it's going to lead to something a playful suck/nibble on the bottom lip is gold! Hand gently on the face/neck/hair works too!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Profesh)
    It's a hypothetical narrative wherein an intimate activity, one most people will accomplish instinctively without the need for 'professional guidance', is deliberately reduced to a series of rudimentary instructions: of course it sounds "creepy".
    No, that explanation only made it worse and no one else made me shudder

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by i<3milkshake)
    Lick the inside of their mouth loads. Clean their teeth like they are going to the dentist. I'd like that anyway.
    that way it'll save them tons of money on toothpaste and mouthwash so it's a win-win situation ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    Spoiler:
    Show
    your comment made me laugh so much

(Original post by Vikki1805)
    Look them in the eyes, lean in and then bite down on their bottom lip.

If they squeal, you're doing it right.

Hold eye contact the whole time.
    That is hornay,

(Original post by driftawaay)
    Zero tongue?? U dont like french kisses? Ive never heard of anyone like that
    I hate it. Tounge that is.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    I hate it. Tounge that is.
    Hmm. I love tongue. Without the tongue the kiss just feels incomplete and not passionate enough

(Original post by driftawaay)
    Hmm. I love tongue. Without the tongue the kiss just feels incomplete and not passionate enough
    Well, maybe I could be convinced...I guess there's acquired tastes.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    This may sound really stupid but how?

e.g Should you suck the other persons lips? Should you have you mouth sightly open? Should your lips be wet or dry? Help!?
    lmao

I like really putting both my lips around the bottom one of theirs, and pulling at it, or if their mouth opens more, doing that to the top lip. If she has full lips like mine, I also like really slowly making mine touch hers 'head on', and then gradually increasing pressure.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: November 9, 2015
Poll
Do you think parents should charge rent?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.