Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Did they tell you what score you got on your test or pass or fail?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Nicky19813)
    Did they tell you what score you got on your test or pass or fail?
    You only get an interview if you pass both maths & english test
    They didnt say how many i got right but. Let me tell you this

Im absolutely crappp at maths and i didnt really revise either i dont know why i didnt . I expected not to get in but i made it to this stage
    If you have a test coming up for DMU NURSING I suggest you practice LEVEL 1 & 2 FUNCTIONAL SKILLS MATHS AND ENGLISH test papers
    The reason why i wrote this in capital is because the test isnt GCSE its more FUNCTIONAL SKILLS.
    the test goes in stages

It starts from entry 3 then has a blank page and asks if your ready to continue it then moves on to level 1 and then level 2
    The question are things you would get in a FUNCTIONAL SKILLS DIAGNOSTICS test paper

Thank me later x

Ps- google it , you will be surprised when you get to the actual test room- hint hint

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Zionlove)
    Congrats what was the maths and English like? What do I need to revise
    Think i saw you on the test date your name just fit your discription like you had your hair natural braided if im correct lol

ReputationRep:
    I did mine thursday, im not use to exam conditions and got myself all worked up, your right its basic maths, i think i needed a bit longer as ran out of time so hoping i did enough i found the english fine i had just enough tine to complete that. Im hoping i find out soon if ive passed. X

ReputationRep:
    I did mine thursday, im not use to exam conditions and got myself all worked up, your right its basic maths, i think i needed a bit longer as ran out of time so hoping i did enough i found the english fine i had just enough tine to complete that. Im hoping i find out soon if ive passed. X
    I think the maximum waiting time is one week - goodluck x

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Danielleat)
    I think the maximum waiting time is one week - goodluck x
    Thanks x x

ReputationRep:
    Has any one had their response yet if they got in or not ?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Danielleat)
    Has any one had their response yet if they got in or not ?
    I have an offer for childrens nursing in sept. What about you x

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by emmawebb)
    I have an offer for childrens nursing in sept. What about you x
    Congratulations!
    I have an offer for adult nursing in September

ReputationRep:
    hi, I have my test next week...I was just wondering how much time do they allow you to have for the 25 questions?x

ReputationRep:
    Hi, i have my interview next week...i was just wondering how much time do they actually give for the questions?x

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: February 8, 2017
Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.