Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
Turn on thread page Beta

(Original post by Longshot700)
    I can't stand the smell.

When you've lived with smoking guardians like I have who've filled the room with smoke, you tend to not to want to have that again.
    Smokers kiss better!! :yep:

Plus we dont stink of smoke all day if its occasional. Its just light like perfume

(Original post by Use Err Name)
    I really doubt the reason you are skinnier is because you smoke - you probably just eat less/have a higher metabolism. And being skinnier doesn't necessarily mean you are more attractive. There's like a point of diminishing returns, where most guys would find a bit of muscle or curve more attractive than just being skinny.
    Well I'm vegan (part time Hindu) but still eat a lot

I have a figure like the girl I posted on the first page. I get so much male attention and "white knights"

(Original post by WoodyMKC)
    It's unattractive and smelly. Nobody wants a smelly girlfriend.
    Why is it unattractive?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    Smokers kiss better!! :yep:
    Citation needed...

ReputationRep:
    So, it stinks, it affects others, it looks vile, it's unhealthy and continued it will totally knacker your skin. This said there are probably some foolish blokes, perhaps smokers themselves, who will tolerate it. To be honest a girl would have to be a absolute babe for me to consider it and even then I'd be begging her to quit. I also see little analogy with being overweight.

ReputationRep:

I have a figure like the girl I posted on the first page. I get so much male attention and "white knights"
    not trying to sound offensive but the reason why you get so much attention is because you're thin, you most likely have really striking features or dress cute.
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper

If you get so much male attention, explain your thread title?

Give up trying to justify it. Some people won't care (like me actually, if it's an occassional thing and not a habit), but most will understandably not like it.

(Original post by Zarek)
    So, it stinks, it affects others, it looks vile, it's unhealthy and continued it will totally knacker your skin. This said there are probably some foolish blokes, perhaps smokers themselves, who will tolerate it. To be honest a girl would have to be a absolute babe for me to consider it and even then I'd be begging her to quit. I also see little analogy with being overweight.
    Only if you smoke like a pack a day

Why am I getting so much male attention then from my circles.. But stuck up City guys maybe don't like girls who smoke i know that

ReputationRep:
    Bad smell, accelerated aging and increased risk of cancer, heart disease and strokes.

About 9/10 lung cancer cases can be attributed to smoking.

ReputationRep:
    dey smell

(Original post by Use Err Name)
    If you get so much male attention, explain your thread title?

Give up trying to justify it. Some people won't care (like me actually, if it's an occassional thing and not a habit), but most will understandably not like it.
    I get a lot of male attention but guys still whine about smokers :rolleyes:
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    I get a lot of male attention but guys still whine about smokers :rolleyes:
    Well then you obviously don't smoke enough for it to be a problem to the men you supposedly get. Like I said, most people don't smoke so most people will have a problem with it and have every right to complain about it.

(Original post by RivalPlayer)
    Bad smell, accelerated aging and increased risk of cancer, heart disease and strokes.

About 9/10 lung cancer cases can be attributed to smoking.
    that's only for people who smoke a lot though

haha I dont give a ****

ReputationRep:
    Fair enuff if its about 40 a day but even the odd cig every day turns some pussies off :nope:

Why are some guys so fussy about girls who smoke? Don't say "health" because loads of fat girls have boyfriends. But guys would rather date a fat girl who doesn't smoke, than a stick thin one who does (and smoking helps u stay thin :yep:)
    Well I've learnt something new today.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by samina_ay)
    Well I've learnt something new today.
    F*** dieting. Imma go grab me a Marlboro

ReputationRep:
    (and smoking helps u stay thin :yep:)
    F*ck me m8 i used to be repulsed by smoking but after reading this ive now become a 40 a day man. Its doing wonders for my love handles, thanks bro.

(Original post by Louisb19)
    So you look like a guy?
    I posted a girl with a figure like mine on the last page

Lmao do models look like guys?? someone is bitter

Student403 samina_ay it keeps u from getting hungry!!
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    Why is it unattractive?
    It's subconsciously unattractive. If you're a non-smoker and hate the smell then you'll find smoking unattractive. A girl could be a solid 10/10, then as soon as I see her pop a fag in her mouth she drops right down the scale.

(Original post by thecatwithnohat)
    ... awkward how you define your self worth by how many guys want ya :rofl:
    I only started defending myself bc everyone is being mean and attacking me :facepalm:
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    I posted a girl with a figure like mine on the last page

Lmao do models look like guys?? someone is bitter

Student403 samina_ay it keeps u from getting hungry!!
    If that's another justification for it, again that's really unhealthy lol. It is absolutely fine to be hungry and to eat a lot if what you are eating is healthy and you are doing the right amount of exercise.

You're making it seem as if eating is a bad thing, which is a slippery slope to ED's.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: September 20, 2017
Poll
“Yanny” or “Laurel”

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.