Turn on thread page Beta

Upgrading phone watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by thecatwithnohat)
    You know I never get your notifications :lolwut: I just happen to be scrolling and then BAM, you've apparently quoted me.

Then why are you complaining omg? :hmmm:

I know what you mean. I'm constantly clearing out my internet caches, and constantly having to clear running apps that I'm sure I'll definitely not be using in that precise moment. It's an alright phone though, for what it's worth (pretty cheap).
    This must be the doing of the TSR mods... You haven't told them anything have you? :hmmm:

complaining makes me feel better

my friend is the most anti apple guy ever, he has an android and can do pretty cool stuff with it like use it as a remote controller not that I'd find that useful :lol: I find Iphones are more convenient than most other phones.. I could check out android though
    • Welcome Squad

Welcome Squad
    (Original post by Ahmed766)
    This must be the doing of the TSR mods... You haven't told them anything have you? :hmmm:

complaining makes me feel better

my friend is the most anti apple guy ever, he has an android and can do pretty cool stuff with it like use it as a remote controller not that I'd find that useful :lol: I find Iphones are more convenient than most other phones.. I could check out android though
    I bet they read your VMs so knew about our plans to conspire against them :rofl:

Complaining won't get you the phone tho :innocent:

B-but .. iPhones are for basics :erm: the interface is basic :erm: the functions are basic :erm: everything is basic. You're just implying that you're a basic too .. get an Android, you won't regret it :dance: (plus, kudos to your friend for not being basic :ahee:)

ReputationRep:
    I bet they read your VMs so knew about our plans to conspire against them :rofl:

Complaining won't get you the phone tho :innocent:

B-but .. iPhones are for basics :erm: the interface is basic :erm: the functions are basic :erm: everything is basic. You're just implying that you're a basic too .. get an Android, you won't regret it :dance: (plus, kudos to your friend for not being basic :ahee:)
    This can't be happening.... There's a double agent.... It must be Mal Baadshah :eek:
    True... I want to get the L.E PS4 with the new black ops 3 as well but I've got like £70 I need a job ;_;
    Basic.. :bricks: don't make me call ma boy Steve.
    • Welcome Squad

Welcome Squad
    This can't be happening.... There's a double agent.... It must be Mal Baadshah :eek:
    True... I want to get the L.E PS4 with the new black ops 3 as well but I've got like £70 I need a job ;_;
    Basic.. :bricks: don't make me call ma boy Steve.
    Are you sure he hasn't moved on from his account, he hasn't posted in 3 days :curious:

Ahhh, you only have £70? I think I know the PERFECT phone you can go with, thank me later :kiss: :
    Spoiler:
    Show

Get a job as a waiter / bartender or something alike?
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    Come to Three, we're amazing

DISCLOSURE: I work at Three

ReputationRep:
    Are you sure he hasn't moved on from his account, he hasn't posted in 3 days :curious:

Ahhh, you only have £70? I think I know the PERFECT phone you can go with, thank me later :kiss: :
    Spoiler:
    Show

Get a job as a waiter / bartender or something alike?
    He's probably working on getting that 31/200 :mmm:

And cause earthquakes every time I drop it? :afraid: I'm good :lol:

I was thinking about getting a job in Costa as a barrister, if that doesn't work out I can always try to work on the TSR team, it would make me closer to achieving our dream :moon:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Princepieman)
    Come to Three, we're amazing

DISCLOSURE: I work at Three
    Only if I get special discount
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    Only if I get special discount
    You and the other 500 customers who use the exact same line :rolleyes:

Mate, you can use your phone abroad in 14 countries, you get a default 4G plan, speeds are up to about 40-50mb/s, 99% 3G coverage in the UK, and unlimited internet (not the stupid throttled crap at other carriers) if needs be.

If I were you, I'd save up a bit of money to buy the phone outright then stick in one of our £17/m all you can eat data + 200 mins 12 month plans.

ReputationRep:

Mate, you can use your phone abroad in 14 countries, you get a default 4G plan, speeds are up to about 40-50mb/s, 99% 3G coverage in the UK, and unlimited internet (not the stupid throttled crap at other carriers) if needs be.

If I were you, I'd save up a bit of money to buy the phone outright then stick in one of our £17/m all you can eat data + 200 mins 12 month plans.
    That is the bomb!!! I love 3. I pay £12 for that £17/m one cause £5 discount for using debit card

ReputationRep:

Bruh I don't think you understand though, 4G is not important for me as I live in the country side in Swansea where the no 4G available I can use it when I go town though so I ain't complaining. I'm just looking for something with a lot of internet and isn't too expensive :/
    • Welcome Squad

Welcome Squad
    He's probably working on getting that 31/200 :mmm:

And cause earthquakes every time I drop it? :afraid: I'm good :lol:

I was thinking about getting a job in Costa as a barrister, if that doesn't work out I can always try to work on the TSR team, it would make me closer to achieving our dream :moon:
    Waaaah that made me laugh :rofl: hopefully the wisdom he claims to have will do him justice.

Are you sure? It'll last even after you're in your grave I'd say :rofl:

It actually makes me so happy that you're willing to incorpate TSR into your future. I'd recommend working for free but if you wanna get paid, go ahead :hmmm:

ReputationRep:
    Waaaah that made me laugh :rofl: hopefully the wisdom he claims to have will do him justice.

It actually makes me so happy that you're willing to incorpate TSR into your future. I'd recommend working for free but if you wanna get paid, go ahead :hmmm:

But but... How will I play games and download dank memes if I get that phone
    Naah I'm just playing, if its free and it doesn't benefit my CV then ain't no body got time fo dat
    • Welcome Squad

Welcome Squad
    But but... How will I play games and download dank memes if I get that phone
    Naah I'm just playing, if its free and it doesn't benefit my CV then ain't no body got time fo dat
    Your imagination wasn't made to not be used! :innocent:

I was only teasing lmao, of course one should think about getting paid than working their butt off for free. You do get a DBS check though, if you're interested. :lol:

and rip to you for living in a no internet connection zone in Swansea

ReputationRep:
    Your imagination wasn't made to not be used! :innocent:

I was only teasing lmao, of course one should think about getting paid than working their butt off for free. You do get a DBS check though, if you're interested. :lol:

and rip to you for living in a no internet connection zone in Swansea
    This is actually quiet sad but my imagination used to be so good... I used to love to draw and imagine dragons (not referring to the band, although they're pretty good.) but now I have to act "mature" and forget that stuff. I've lost my drawing book and in the process my imagination :'(

I usually have internet but there are the odd spots in Swansea where the internet is just dead :unimpressed: I'm guessing you have good internet all round from where you're from?
    • Welcome Squad

Welcome Squad
    This is actually quite sad but my imagination used to be so good... I used to love to draw and imagine dragons (not referring to the band, although they're pretty good.) but now I have to act "mature" and forget that stuff. I've lost my drawing book and in the process my imagination :'(

I usually have internet but there are the odd spots in Swansea where the internet is just dead :unimpressed: I'm guessing you have good internet all round from where you're from?
    You seem like the sort to colour outside of the lines :hmmm: I'm right, aren't I?

It's okay though, I hope you're young at heart :console:

Well .. it'd be weird not to have any connection here in London unless you're underground :lol: I looove Swansea though, I hope the uni gives me an offer. :zomg: (I think it was you I spoke to about Swansea before haha)

ReputationRep:
    You seem like the sort to colour outside of the lines :hmmm: I'm right, aren't I?

It's okay though, I hope you're young at heart :console:

Well .. it'd be weird not to have any connection here in London unless you're underground :lol: I looove Swansea though, I hope the uni gives me an offer. :zomg: (I think it was you I spoke to about Swansea before haha)
    Rules aren't made for me :cool:

Ohhh you live in London >> It's so different to Swansea that it's unreal.
    • Welcome Squad

Welcome Squad
    Rules aren't made for me :cool:

Ohhh you live in London >> It's so different to Swansea that it's unreal.
    Rebellious since 97 I see

different in a good way right? I see how you're trying to escape the place, something is going on :pd:

ReputationRep:
    Rebellious since 97 I see

different in a good way right? I see how you're trying to escape the place, something is going on :pd:
    Naah it just got boring, been living here since 2008 :bebored:Winter wonderland comes at this time but too many couples go and I've had enough of seeing couples when I'm single :bricks:
    • Welcome Squad

Welcome Squad
    Naah it just got boring, been living here since 2008 :bebored:Winter wonderland comes at this time but too many couples go and I've had enough of seeing couples when I'm single :bricks:
    'boring'? Am so excited :ahee:

If you think the winter wonderland there is bad, you wouldn't be able to imagine how the single people who attend the winter wonderland here must feel :rofl:

ReputationRep:
    'boring'? Am so excited :ahee:

If you think the winter wonderland there is bad, you wouldn't be able to imagine how the single people who attend the winter wonderland here must feel :rofl:
    for real? What about, there really isn't that much in Swansea
    It's their fault for going if they feel really bad, there should be a warning for those who are single at the entrance of winter wonderland :lol:

Poll
Do you think parents should charge rent?
Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.