Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

How do you find boyfriend at Uni? watch

ReputationRep:
    You need to make sure they aren't using Ghost Pro or anything or else they slip under the radar

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by redferry)
    I never managed a one night stand without it turning into a relationship lol.

I agree pretty good way to sift out people you don't want to be with!
    Impressive conversion rate, you must be doing something right...

(Original post by pereira325)
    Okay, so you basicly admit you are.
    And no, i am not misogynistic.
    My argument or question would be the same if a guy said that. I would call him a "male slut"
    Yes i was being offensive, and i agree it is okay to sleep with someone if you really like them, but not with random strangers or every guy. The latter makes someone a "slut" according to my definition.
    Re-read your previous post, "i've always jumped into bed with blokes." That means any guy. Unless i am being too picky here(probably)
    Ha, I've literally never been called a "male slut" in my life, for instance just before you called her a slut when I talked about jumping straight into bed with girls. And no, I don't even require a strong emotional connection! One girl I spoke to for literally five minutes before going back with her. Dirty **** no one would ever want to date, right?

Lots of people have these double standards, at least have the balls to admit it.

So she fits your definition of slut, you still don't have to use it, you must know it's generally offensive. Like someone with learning difficulties might technically be retarded, but you wouldn't go up to them and say, "hey, are you a retard?" would you?

ReputationRep:
    [QUOTE=Mankytoes;605
    Ha, I've literally never been called a "male slut" in my life, for instance just before you called her a slut when I talked about jumping straight into bed with girls. And no, I don't even require a strong emotional connection! One girl I spoke to for literally five minutes before going back with her. Dirty **** no one would ever want to date, right?

Lots of people have these double standards, at least have the balls to admit it.

So she fits your definition of slut, you still don't have to use it, you must know it's generally offensive. Like someone with learning difficulties might technically be retarded, but you wouldn't go up to them and say, "hey, are you a retard?" would you?[/QUOTE]

Okay let me make clear my opinion. It is clear you guys are muy liberal with your bodies, far more than your average Joe Bloggs. I think anyone who jumps in bed straight away or after 5 minutes of talking, is a slut. Whether male or female. You tell me, what is the proper, or good way to describe a person like that without using the derogoterry term i mentioned.
    What double standards do you mean? I am an equalist(not sure if that is a term but it means i want equal treatment for both genders)
    Your last point is true, but again, you tell me, what is the humane way of calling someone who is very liberal with their sexuality? I know the slang way.
    In your example i would go up to the child and ask "what disability or mental illness do you suffer from?"
    I have the balls to admit my opinion, now you can try to convince me to change my view, or we can simply agree to disagree.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mankytoes)
    Impressive conversion rate, you must be doing something right...

Haha I haven't actually slept with that many people tbh. I just don't think there's anything wrong with doing so!

thanks for all your suggestions and personal opinions| U guys are the best, I honestly thought no one would answer hehehe

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: November 15, 2015
Poll
Are you going to a festival?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.