Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

If You Are Not Good Looking Disregard Women watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bupdeeboowah)
    So what was your preferred method of castration?
    Chemical. Relatively Painless.

Bringer of Truth- 9/11/15 ;01:07

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bringer of Truth)
    Exactly. And The Women You Attract Whilst Rich Are Merely Using You As A Beta Cuckhold, AKA Gold Diggers.

Bringer of Truth - 9/11/15 01:03
    I agree with you to an extent, but there are good people out there, rare they may be.

If I get rich (very big if :lol:) I'd probably hide my occupation when getting to know people. Secret Millionaire
    • Welcome Squad

Welcome Squad
    Stop fat-shaming people.
    Don't tell me how to live my life.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by thecatwithnohat)
    Don't tell me how to live my life.
    Don't you tell me how to critique other people's decisions.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ubisoft)
    I agree with you to an extent, but there are good people out there, rare they may be.

If I get rich (very big if :lol:) I'd probably hide my occupation when getting to know people. Secret Millionaire
    Yes. It's Insane How Rich Men Publicise Their Wealth To Women.

ReputationRep:
    Physical beauty is in the eye of the beholder.

What women are actually not attracted to is men who make posts on forums implying all women are shallow gold diggers.

Maybe you are butt-ugly, but I'm guessing you're not getting any because your attitude towards women stinks. You should work on that if you ever want to be with a human female.
    • Welcome Squad

Welcome Squad
    Don't you tell me how to critique other people's decisions.
    This confrontation makes me feel so insecure.

ReputationRep:
    Believe Me. If You're Not Good looking You'll Be a Beta Cuckold Nothing More Nothing Less. Even if You're From Oxford With A Penthouse In Dubai, Or A Ferrari 458 Spyder, She'll Still Be Getting Railed By The Pool Boy With The Good Looks And The Good Genes. Literally, I'm Here To Bring The Red Pill To TSR. The Truth. Women Cannot Control This It's Just Life. Personality Means a Bit But Compared To Alpha Slayer Chad, Captain Of The Football Team You're Her Beta Supplier, Whilst He Gets Her Libido Revving.

Therefore, Disregard Them. Get Castrated Or Acquire Other Hobbies. Don't Pursue Them Ever.

Bringer Of Truth - 9/11/2015 00:53
    You do realise that we can see how you are and the time you have posted on this forum already without you adding it right?

ReputationRep:
    This confrontation makes me feel so insecure.
    Your insecurity is affecting my social anxiety.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Nerol)
    Physical beauty is in the eye of the beholder.

What women are actually not attracted to is men who make posts on forums implying all women are shallow gold diggers.

Maybe you are butt-ugly, but I'm guessing you're not getting any because your attitude towards women stinks. You should work on that if you ever want to be with a human female.
    My Theory Is 100% Accurate. Good Maxillia Proportions. Symmetrical Face To An Extent, Mid- Face Length, Skull Size All Are Key. I Know. You Do Also, Subconsciously. I Am Here As Like A Deity, To Open Your Eyes.

ReputationRep:
    You're Profile Picture Emanates An Elliot Rodger Vibe. Unnerving.

Bringer of Truth- 9/11/15 01:02
    Ok, I will speak to you in proper English.
    1) It's your not you're
    2) this is the wrong day to quote the date and me at the same time.
    3) I can now see why you're unable to get a girlfriend, consider hiring an English tutor.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ahmed766)
    1) It's your not you're
    3) I can now see why you're unable to get a girlfriend, consider hiring an English tutor.
    It's 9/11. Stop Crying About It, I Don't Control Time.
    • Welcome Squad

Welcome Squad
    Your insecurity is affecting my social anxiety.
    Well your social anxiety acting up is making me feel really guilty, cut it out.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by i<3milkshake)
    You do realise that we can see how you are and the time you have posted on this forum already without you adding it right?
    Just Been Informed By An Associate Of Mine.
    • Welcome Squad

Welcome Squad
    (Original post by Ahmed766)
    1) It's your not you're
    oh my god i can't breathe

ReputationRep:
    Well your social anxiety acting up is making me feel really guilty, cut it out.
    Thanks for making me guilty now, brb going to kill myself.

ReputationRep:
    Just Been Informed By An Associate Of Mine.
    You do realise that people aren't going to bother reading what you have said If You Put In Capitals The First World Of Every Letter Because It Is Too Difficult To Read?

What do you suggest wealthy men do for relationships then? If they aren't good looking.

Also, what should poor and ugly guys do?

ReputationRep:
    oh my god i can't breathe
    yes u can

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by i<3milkshake)
    You do realise that people aren't going to bother reading what you have said If You Put In Capitals The First World Of Every Letter Because It Is Too Difficult To Read?

What do you suggest wealthy men do for relationships then? If they aren't good looking.

Also, what should poor and ugly guys do?
    Wealthy Good Looking Guy's Should Settle For A Facially Inferior Female, Poor Guys, If Good Looking Can Rail The Rich Man's Wife But Can Never Be The Beta Supplier Husband. Ugly Guys, Get Ugly Women Or If Not Attracted To Them, Disregard Women And Acquire Hobbies/Wealth.
    • Welcome Squad

Welcome Squad
    (Original post by ubisoft)
    yes u can
    I'm wheezing

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: November 9, 2015
Poll
Do I go to The Streets tomorrow night?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.