Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
Turn on thread page Beta
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    (Original post by Aph)
    Jarred isn't officially DPM? Is that after last term on perpose?
    It's just a title dude.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by cranbrook_aspie)
    I have no counterpart. This is of course a recognition by the Opposition of my superior debating skills and intellect
    Makes two of us :mmm:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by James Milibanter)
    We'll see who has the last laugh.
    It's your quick insecure self-affirmations like this one which suggest it will be us, mate, even if you somehow make it to the end of this term. :awesome:

How much time do you spend on TSR, by the way? I feel like whenever I comment on the government or something that you care about, there's a reply from you in less than a minute.
    • Very Important Poster

ReputationRep:
    Very Important Poster
    It's just a title dude.
    This thread is about giving people a title "dude"

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Life_peer)
    It's your quick insecure self-affirmations like this one which suggest it will be us, mate, even if you somehow make it to the end of this term. :awesome:

How much time do you spend on TSR, by the way? I feel like whenever I comment on the government or something that you care about, there's a reply from you in less than a minute.
    stop being a ****, k?
    • Wiki Support Team
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    Political Ambassador
    (Original post by Aph)
    We decided the position wasn't necessary

Posted from TSR Mobile
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    (Original post by Life_peer)

There's nothing insecure about it, trust me. Nor was it a self-affirmation. In fact, it does seem like quite the opposite, it seems like it's you who's insecure and rather than hold the government to account you seem to wish to engage in petty squabble.

I don't actually spend that much, when I have some free time I'm online, we'll call it an (un)happy accident that we seem to bump into each other sometimes. I am sometimes offline for a few days, though I try to at least pop my head in whenever I can.
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    (Original post by Aph)
    No this thread is about giving people a responsibility, as demonstrated by yourself the DPM isn't really any responsibility at all.
    • Very Important Poster

ReputationRep:
    Very Important Poster
    (Original post by PetrosAC)
    We decided the position wasn't necessary

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I agree... I was just asking.
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    Took long enough, and it's annoying just how insane my opposite number is, although I suppose even if he sin't the rest of the government will stop anything sensible.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by United1892)
    Or maybe Ray thought it was best to hide you away with no opposition
    Hmmmm...........Nah, you're good mate, I'll go with my explanation thanks

Either way, at least I get my comfy chair in the Government offices back :yy:
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    (Original post by Jammy Duel)
    Took long enough, and it's annoying just how insane my opposite number is, although I suppose even if he sin't the rest of the government will stop anything sensible.
    XcitingStuart isn't all too bad. He's pretty decent in my books.

ReputationRep:
    Hmmmm...........Nah, you're good mate, I'll go with my explanation thanks

Either way, at least I get my comfy chair in the Government offices back :yy:
    Of course.

Yes it is.

ReputationRep:
    I'm sure Xciting Stuart will prove to be extremely capable in his role

ReputationRep:
    Only a Tory would complain about their opponent being too insane :lol:

ReputationRep:
    tengentoppa You're my counterparts.
    Very much looking forward to holding you to account. Though given the length of previous parliaments, our time as counterparts may well be short-lived.

I have no counterpart. This is of course a recognition by the Opposition of my superior debating skills and intellect

Well I'm your counterpart for rural affairs. How peculiar that a man of your outstanding intellect would make such a flagrant oversight.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tengentoppa)
    Very much looking forward to holding you to account. Though given the length of previous parliaments, our time as counterparts may well be short-lived.

Well I'm your counterpart for rural affairs. How peculiar that a man of your outstanding intellect would make such a flagrant oversight.
    ....Damn it. Well, I'm sure that when I do an SOI we'll have some brilliant debates about fast broadband rollout and the like despite this inauspicious start
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    (Original post by tengentoppa)
    Make sure you're ready. Proposals will be coming thick and fast

ReputationRep:
    Queen of the United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland
    Her Majesty the Lady Comstock
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    (Original post by Lady Comstock)
    Queen of the United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland
    Her Majesty the Lady Comstock

Poll
“Yanny” or “Laurel”

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.