Turn on thread page Beta

I've been sleeping with my girlfriend's brother; what do I do? watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by pbw)
    you need to get caught giving her brother a blow-job. trust me, in this instance you won't have to say a word, as a picture will tell a 1000 words.

then after that's done, just you only have to decide whether you S or S
    We've both swallowed many times xD Seriously though, is this the easiest way, rather than trying to find the words to tell her?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AzimH)
    That is disgusting mate. Who's next, the mother? The aunt? Don't be a knob and forget about both of them.
    let's stick with the immediate family before we move onto the extended family. start with mum and move onto dad. then the granny, get in. talk about keeping it in the family

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by pbw)
    let's stick with the immediate family before we move onto the extended family. start with mum and move onto dad. then the granny, get in. talk about keeping it in the family
    The Lannisters approve this comment!

Incest is wincest. Amirite?

ReputationRep:
    End it with both of them, that's what I'd do. But I wouldn't tell the girlfriend the real reason as some things are just better kept hidden. Telling her it's because you cheated with her brother will only cause more problems. Her falling out with her brother and lashing out on you. Move on from both of them. You need to find out if your gay or straight or maybe even bi. I think ur gay though.

ReputationRep:
    Hope this is a troll , how could you even do that?

ReputationRep:
    You made an account on a student forum just to post this?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Venticular)
    We've both swallowed many times xD Seriously though, is this the easiest way, rather than trying to find the words to tell her?
    it's the only way. i wouldn't know how to word it myself. what would you say? your brother's arse is tighter than yours? I like tonguing your brother more than you?

ReputationRep:
    Just have a threesome with the two of them. Problem solved.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by pbw)
    it's the only way. i wouldn't know how to word it myself. what would you say? your brother's arse is tighter than yours? I like tonguing your brother more than you?
    I guess you're right xD When should I do this?

ReputationRep:
    I prefer your Brothers Cumface,

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Poldork)
    I prefer your Brothers Cumface,
    Not sure how well that would go down if I said that xD

ReputationRep:
    Not sure how well that would go down if I said that xD
    His moaning is softer on the ears?

ReputationRep:
    preferably on his birthday. she'll just think you're giving him a nice present

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Infraspecies)
    End it with the brother, and convince him not to ever let his sister know.
    End it with the sister.

Find a new family.
    This, pretty much. It's your only option that's more or less ethical given the circumstances.

ReputationRep:
    His moaning is softer on the ears?
    That is true actually.

ReputationRep:
    That is true actually.
    Anything harder particularly?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by pbw)
    preferably on his birthday. she'll just think you're giving him a nice present
    That would be August 2016 though.

ReputationRep:
    Wow you're... Really being an ********, even if you might not actually be one. Tell the sister right now, because the longer this goes on, the worse it will be. And she -will- ask you how long this has been going on.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by karl pilkington)
    Just tell her you prefer her brother because he is tighter also tell her to get a HIV test.
    Being gay doesn't inherently mean you have HIV, ignorant prick.

ReputationRep:
    Anything harder particularly?
    Everything with him is softer on the ears than her, and hard in the right places.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: February 19, 2017
Poll
Do you think parents should charge rent?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.