The Student Room Group

I think I'm gonna die alone :(

Scroll to see replies

Original post by DanB1991
Mango Juice is love.... Mango Juice is life!!

It really is.
Original post by jammy4041

I really can't function without Mango Juice. I need it.

Try making friends with girls first - literally everyone I've ever gone out with has been a friend first and has then become more. Join societies, get a part time job, do some volunteering - anything that will bring you into contact with girls in a context where you wouldn't expect to be chatting someone up. Then just make friends without a view to getting in their pants and see what happens - if it is meant to happen then it will.

Girls rarely react particularly well to guys trying to chat them up at vending machines / bars / wherever - it happens so often that it's frankly rather boring and can very easily come off as being creepy.

Can confirm, however, that I have had plenty of pre-marital sex and my life is yet to be ruined. If you don't agree with your church's teachings, having you considered finding one which does align with your own world view?
Original post by MangoCrazy

I don't even need the juice.... just the mango :colone:
I don't even need the juice.... just the mango :colone:

XD

Spoiler

XD

Spoiler

You know exactly which mango I would like.... :colone: you damn bruised mango, you!
You know exactly which mango I would like.... :colone: you damn bruised mango, you!

:rofl2:
Original post by Anonymous
It doesn't help that at church I'm always told that sex before marriage will ruin your life (I'm going to ignore these messages).

You should try a worldview that isn't still stuck in the 18th century.

You can't tease me with fruit like that :unimpressed:
You can't tease me with fruit like that :unimpressed:

Too bad :tongue:

Original post by Potally_Tissed
You should try a worldview that isn't still stuck in the 18th century.

Aryt Relating this to STDs and its associated problems
Too bad :tongue:

Mangos should not be subject to the abject slavery of their masters!!! FREEDOM!!!!
(edited 8 years ago)
Born alone, and die alone.

Jk, gotta deal with those social interaction issues first, and then you'll be able to build up to having a girlfriend.. You can do it bro!
I don't understand why guys make a big deal out of not getting girls?
Gosh some people need a life.
You can live without them, you know?

Actually, no, no you can't. It is beyond distracting. It is impossible to live life properly and satisfyingly when you are constantly lonely, unfulfilled, don't see the purpose in doing anything and are infatuated with every girl that bothers to talk to you for 10minutes.

I'm guessing you're young. It will hit you eventually, probably, perhaps.
(edited 8 years ago)
Reply 34
Original post by Anonymous
Today at uni I passed up on speaking to a gorgeous girl at the vending machine. She hung around while I was talking to my friend and she was there for a few minutes. I have mild social anxiety when it comes to talking to girls and I get really really ****ing paranoid about it esp when other people are around.

Today there was literally nobody around. I'm starting to realise that this fear is going to ruin my life. I've been seeing a therapist about this fear as it literally keeps me up at night. It doesn't help that at church I'm always told that sex before marriage will ruin your life (I'm going to ignore these messages).

I worked hard to get into uni and I just p-i-s-s away all my opportunities and i get some sick joy by self sabotaging. I've joined societies but I still can't talk to women and get a girlfriend. I don't know what to do as i keep going around in circles and getting nowhere.

be yourself, if you can't love yourself who can you love, right?
I don't understand why guys make a big deal out of not getting girls?
Gosh some people need a life.
You can live without them, you know?

You're a girl, you can literally get a man to commit to you and give you half his assets just by putting out every now and again. You do not understand because you're not a guy!

Quick Reply