Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    *The fappening pt 2*

thats a very common thing dear,dont think its only happening to you there are a thousand million people in our society and all over the world who have thesame difficulty. i dont think my words would mean the world to you but maybe from personal experience just wanted to share this, lie isnt always about relationships sometimes we have to wait for that perfect person to come in our life maybe now is not the perfect time for you. your story is still in production house so you got to take it slow, wait for the right time to come and in the near future hope to see your happy post with your girl.... all the best ... from me and my bbybuoy

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DanB1991)
    Mango Juice is love.... Mango Juice is life!!
    It really is.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jammy4041)
    I really can't function without Mango Juice. I need it.
    https://media.giphy.com/media/nA8YJGew5kwOQ/giphy.gif

ReputationRep:
    Try making friends with girls first - literally everyone I've ever gone out with has been a friend first and has then become more. Join societies, get a part time job, do some volunteering - anything that will bring you into contact with girls in a context where you wouldn't expect to be chatting someone up. Then just make friends without a view to getting in their pants and see what happens - if it is meant to happen then it will.

Girls rarely react particularly well to guys trying to chat them up at vending machines / bars / wherever - it happens so often that it's frankly rather boring and can very easily come off as being creepy.

Can confirm, however, that I have had plenty of pre-marital sex and my life is yet to be ruined. If you don't agree with your church's teachings, having you considered finding one which does align with your own world view?

ReputationRep:
    I don't even need the juice.... just the mango

ReputationRep:
    I don't even need the juice.... just the mango
    XD

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MangoCrazy)
    XD
    You know exactly which mango I would like.... you damn bruised mango, you!

ReputationRep:
    You know exactly which mango I would like.... you damn bruised mango, you!
    :rofl2:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    It doesn't help that at church I'm always told that sex before marriage will ruin your life (I'm going to ignore these messages).
    You should try a worldview that isn't still stuck in the 18th century.

ReputationRep:
    You can't tease me with fruit like that :unimpressed:

ReputationRep:
    You can't tease me with fruit like that :unimpressed:
    Too bad

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Potally_Tissed)
    You should try a worldview that isn't still stuck in the 18th century.
    Aryt Relating this to STDs and its associated problems

ReputationRep:
    Too bad

Mangos should not be subject to the abject slavery of their masters!!! FREEDOM!!!!

ReputationRep:
    Born alone, and die alone.

Jk, gotta deal with those social interaction issues first, and then you'll be able to build up to having a girlfriend.. You can do it bro!

ReputationRep:
    I don't understand why guys make a big deal out of not getting girls?
    Gosh some people need a life.
    You can live without them, you know?
    Actually, no, no you can't. It is beyond distracting. It is impossible to live life properly and satisfyingly when you are constantly lonely, unfulfilled, don't see the purpose in doing anything and are infatuated with every girl that bothers to talk to you for 10minutes.

I'm guessing you're young. It will hit you eventually, probably, perhaps.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    Today at uni I passed up on speaking to a gorgeous girl at the vending machine. She hung around while I was talking to my friend and she was there for a few minutes. I have mild social anxiety when it comes to talking to girls and I get really really ****ing paranoid about it esp when other people are around.

Today there was literally nobody around. I'm starting to realise that this fear is going to ruin my life. I've been seeing a therapist about this fear as it literally keeps me up at night. It doesn't help that at church I'm always told that sex before marriage will ruin your life (I'm going to ignore these messages).

I worked hard to get into uni and I just p-i-s-s away all my opportunities and i get some sick joy by self sabotaging. I've joined societies but I still can't talk to women and get a girlfriend. I don't know what to do as i keep going around in circles and getting nowhere.
    be yourself, if you can't love yourself who can you love, right?

I don't understand why guys make a big deal out of not getting girls?
    Gosh some people need a life.
    You can live without them, you know?
    You're a girl, you can literally get a man to commit to you and give you half his assets just by putting out every now and again. You do not understand because you're not a guy!

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: November 13, 2015
Poll
Do you like carrot cake?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.