Alright then.

ReputationRep:
    Name:  happy-ice-cream.jpg
Views: 80
Size:  146.5 KB

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by enaayrah)
    Obviously only the girls who actually answered were put into the video

What's the bet that most who were asked just gave a look and moved on?
    Fair point.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by The Rad Prince)
    Name:  happy-ice-cream.jpg
Views: 80
Size:  146.5 KB
    :five:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AdjectiveNoun)
    :five:
    I think she is a bit messy around her lips

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Longshot700)
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5YzwndUG-fE

I know some people are gonna think I'm some sort of nerd who's crap with women and I am but my determination to beat that has just gone into a "what's the point" mentality.

P.s. It's not what they do, it's how open they are about it.
    Lord. That's an edited video, they only showed the most 'interesting' ones, obviously. The vast majority of girls wouldn't behave like this in front of a camera and some of them don't even look sober. Please don't take this as a representative of most women.

Now, let me show you a real buzzkiller.. [prepare yourself before you watch this]

ReputationRep:
    **** I need to move to America

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by driftawaay)
    Lord. That's an edited video, they only showed the most 'interesting' ones, obviously. The vast majority of girls wouldn't behave like this in front of a camera and some of them don't even look sober. Please don't take this as a representative of most women.

Now, let me show you a real buzzkiller.. [prepare yourself before you watch this]

Thank you for being polite, you're normally vicious. I'll watch the video in a bit.

ReputationRep:
    Thank you for being polite, you're normally vicious. I'll watch the video in a bit.
    LOL I would have waited until after you watched the video before calling me polite. :ahee:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by driftawaay)
    LOL I would have waited until after you watched the video before calling me polite. :ahee:
    That didn't kill the buzz at all. That's pretty much everyone when they're at home away from public.

I didn't watch the whole video, just skipped through it. Mainly farting.

ReputationRep:
    Okay, this video by the same channel has restored my faith. It's bad everyone in the comments is calling them "tightened up *****es" though.

ReputationRep:
    Okay, this video by the same channel has restored my faith. It's bad everyone in the comments is calling them "tightened up *****es" though.
    Is there a reason why you take all your views on women from clickbaity youtube videos?

ReputationRep:
    this comment on youtube made me laugh XD"412tt what is this?? wh*reland??"
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Welcome Squad
    Spitters are quitters.
    When I'm with a guy, I will always swallow unless he doesn't want me to or there's too much and it dribbles out of my mouth

ReputationRep:
    I love american girls - they know what they want!!

ReputationRep:
    "It's how open they are about it"

lmao but it's fine when guys are open about their sexual endeavours lmao chill you're so salty (no pun intended)

ReputationRep:
    So you're angry that a bunch of women said they would rather swallow than spit ***...

Why on EARTH is that a problem? Dude, that's ideal!

ReputationRep:
    I don't see the problem. Judgemental fool.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lilylf)
    Your disgusted because women are open about something sexual? do you have any idea how many white boys love to tell girls that they **** off and **** like that, and they were asked a question and they answered big deal. I'm pretty sure no woman would want to date you anyway kid.
    White boys? I didn't say anything about the girls being white, did I? I can't understand that last sentence because taking life advice from you is like taking medical advice from a serial killer.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by pizzad0gs)
    "It's how open they are about it"

lmao but it's fine when guys are open about their sexual endeavours lmao chill you're so salty (no pun intended)
    I'm not saying that's good either.

Poll
Are you going to a festival?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.