x Turn on thread page Beta

Stupidest things you have done while drunk? watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    LOOOOOOOOOL

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...oke-PARIS.html

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by drowzee)
    I had too much red wine, and I cried because all the pictures I took of myself were ugly. I'm pathetic :lol:
    :rofl:

:lovehug:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by WoodyMKC)
    I don't really do stupid things when I'm drunk. I say many stupid things, though.
    go on

ReputationRep:
    I had too much red wine, and I cried because all the pictures I took of myself were ugly. I'm pathetic :lol:
    sounds like a big brother diary room moment

ReputationRep:
    i honesty can't remember my f*ckeries. its more of the state i wake up in because of where i passed out, or what ppl tell me i did.

ReputationRep:
    pissed on a Arsenal fan bouncer while shouting " I'd 8 to be an Arsenal fan"

..... I got punched taken down and sent to a station for a night!

ReputationRep:
    Was at a friend's house party about a month or so ago and she had a bouncy castle out back. My drunken self apparently thought it was a good idea to take all the fairy liquid from her cupboards, drench myself in the stuff and slide around the house and eventually the bouncy castle screaming "I'm a slippery slimy snail guys".

ReputationRep:
    Off the top of my head (pun not intended), setting my friends hair on fire.
    Runners up include:
    • Doing a shot of vodka through my eye
    • Hot-boxing a phone box
    • Ringing my ex
    • Making out with the tummy of a girl who had a boyfriend
    • Had a drunken argument with my reflection in my friends bathroom mirror

ReputationRep:
    Was at a house party and there was two huge gym balls in the house, me and someone ran at each other with them and I went flying straight through a glass door, thankfully didn't hurt myself, that was pretty stupid

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Zargabaath)
    Off the top of my head (pun not intended), setting my friends hair on fire.
    Runners up include:
    • Doing a shot of vodka through my eye
    • Hot-boxing a phone box
    • Ringing my ex
    • Making out with the tummy of a girl who had a boyfriend
    • Had a drunken argument with my reflection in my friends bathroom mirror
    Was she like that guy in Total Recall with a mutant baby attached to her stomach? If the answer is no, say yes anyway because it's more interesting.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dr Pesto)
    Was she like that guy in Total Recall with a mutant baby attached to her stomach? If the answer is no, say yes anyway because it's more interesting.
    yes

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by william walker)
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Your daughters hot friend. :yep:
    Spoiler:
    Show

Rousing little Womanizer

ReputationRep:
    staying out til 3am on a saturday
    i was 16 at the time and was expected back at about 11 by my parents
    but instead i went to the guy who's daughter was a waitress at the restaurant i worked at had some champagne, prosecco and a double of scotch and a carlsberg watched kill bill volume one, got offered a joint and refused that time and ended up getting a blowie from her not that i remember it due to the alcohol and fatigue of six hours hard labour
    (i partook at other later dates with smoking the herbal refreshment though one was a saturday night behind the restaurant between me, the waiter, the waitress and the barkeeper the other was a sunday afternoon in the restaurant after the last customer left i had a pint of peroni and a scarlett o'hara with the barkeeper and two of his friends to whom i showed my tag heuer as it was my latest purchase and fell from my bar stool to the ground and broke half my tooth out)

ReputationRep:
    Nothing cus I've never been drunk

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Yelled at a guy for picking a leaf off a tree.

I was in the lineup to the girls washroom in some club, this girl was making convo and mentioned that she had the same top as me, she said that I looked better in it....I replied back saying probably. And then there was a whole big drama...I had to leave.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by eternaforest)
    Nothing cus I've never been drunk

Posted from TSR Mobile
    PROSM, or whatever letters you use to say I would have repped you but couldn't.

I have never been drunk either.
    • Section Leader

ReputationRep:
    Section Leader
    Perhaps it's cause it's late at night, but man this made me laugh.

Stupid things I've done? I think only these 4 really count as it, because I'm quite a normal drunk now. These were all (Bar the chilli) in my first year of drinking.

Tried to convince a bouncer I was sober whilst having vomit down my shirt.
    Jumping across balconies a few floors up to join different parties (No one uses front doors right?)
    Took a chilli tequilla shot by licking chilli powder, downing the chilli shot, then biting a chilli cause I thought I could handle it.
    Told one of those old ladies who sells roses in the street 'Didn't I reject you already?'..because a different one tried to sell me a rose 4 hours earlier.

ReputationRep:
    I bought 1kg of bird feed, don't remember how, why, or where from though. Just woke up the next day with this bag of seeds on the floor in my uni dorm. No, I don't own a pet bird.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kholmes1)
    PROSM, or whatever letters you use to say I would have repped you but couldn't.

I have never been drunk either.
    Haha its PRSOM and high five

ReputationRep:
    I got so drunk one night that I came home, sat on my mum's knee and told her she could never ever die because I loved her so much and if she did die, I would kill her. How the hell that would work I don't know. I broke my heart to her and then puked all over her. Never been that drunk since

Posted from TSR Mobile

• create my feed
  • edit my feed
Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.