ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ChaoticButterfly)
    :afraid:

At least I have really hot wife in the above equation :beard:
    That's true, but she is demanding and spends all your money

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by The Rad Prince)
    That's true, but she is demanding and spends all your money
    At least I have money in the above equation.

I only see positive utility here :-/

ReputationRep:
    :troll:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by nverjvlev)
    How on earth is this feminism? What happened to being an advocate for men's rights as well as women's...?
    It never happened.

ReputationRep:
    So I was thinking about how society has changed post sexual revolution, through female employment and now the culture based third wave feminism.

In the past, a man would work hard to make himself a sound, safe, stable provider (like the nerdy guys of TSR) to find a nice, innocent wife and they would wed and raise children. The wife takes the role of the caregiver while the man takes the role of the provider in this idyllic, safe paradise, but it must have been so boring for the woman, having to have sex with a man she has no attraction for, in return for shelter and food. So uninspiring.

Now we have women going to parties, having fun with Alpha males, marrying their providers later in life and if they need benefits to raise children or for childcare, we have provisions, less stigma for single mothers etc

I propose a final step. We must have two classes of men, an attractive, sexual breeding class and a celibate worker class.

Women should live in palaces where their higher needs are taken care of by the attractive males. The economy can be run by these worker drones kept in office blocks far away from the sensual paradise created for women.

The pics explain my thinking

Attachment 477329

Attachment 477329477331
    Lol mate if western society begins to turns this way, then brb joining ISIS and nuking the west to kingdom come

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MAINE.)
    Lol mate if western society begins to turns this way, then brb joining ISIS and nuking the west to kingdom come

Posted from TSR Mobile

You only get girls in the Islamic State if you're part of the ruling elite or Allah gives you virgins.

ReputationRep:
    There will be less Alpha males than women true, so the women will share the most attractive men, if you google a dancing bear party (it's NSFW btw and you probably shouldn't show your mum either) you will get an idea of the daily life of the women.
    Lol i know you're trollin, but you do know those dancing bear parties are completely staged.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MAINE.)
    Lol i know you're trollin, but you do know those dancing bear parties are completely staged.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    That's my backup career screwed

Turns out I actually do need maths afterall

Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.