Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ZachyS7)
    I received an offer for Mech Eng at 10.10pm today on UCAS don't worry guys I think the email are sent out in batches since I had my interview on the same day as Genius10!!

I am so happy but have to work really hard on my subjects as my offers are AAAA. I didn't think my interview went terribly well and honestly I felt deflated and sad for the past week but hey I got an offer and the long trip to London paid off.

So good luck everyone and I hope you get the results you are looking for.
    omg
    i still haven't received mine definite rejection

ReputationRep:
    Hi also havent got my reply T.T may i ask are you from uk ?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lee yi wei)
    Hi also havent got my reply T.T may i ask are you from uk ?
    I am from the UK, yes.

ReputationRep:
    Oh ok thank you for the info =) looks like international applicants like us havent received our decisions. Either that or i am rejectd lolzzzz

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by genius10)
    I am from the UK, yes.
    Do you know if Imperial updates track on the weekend?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tanyapotter)
    Do you know if Imperial updates track on the weekend?
    I have no idea sorry
    I guess imperial updates track on the weekend, if imperial wants to update track on the weekend. :/

ReputationRep:
    AAAA? Wow thats below the minimum offer. Well done and congratulations!!
    Edit: is that that A-levels?
    Thanks and well done on your offer too, I do Scottish Advanced higher so it's a little different to what you do.

ReputationRep:
    Hi congrats on ur offer !! Just wondering are you guys uk students or international applicants ?? Because i havent receive any reply from imperial at all till now ><
    Thanks, where are you in the world then? I'm originally from china. When was your interview and was it a skype one?

ReputationRep:
    Thanks, where are you in the world then? I'm originally from china. When was your interview and was it a skype one?
    Hi ! Erm i am actually from malaysia and the problem is that i never received any interviews =( but according to my senior who got the offer there are no interviews for mechanical engineering (if i am not mistaken) did you applied for mechanical engineering too ?

ReputationRep:
    Hi ! Erm i am actually from malaysia and the problem is that i never received any interviews =( but according to my senior who got the offer there are no interviews for mechanical engineering (if i am not mistaken) did you applied for mechanical engineering too ?
    Yep, but again I have read elsewhere on the studentroom someone years ago got an offer as far back as march next year when their interview was last month

ReputationRep:
    Yep, but again I have read elsewhere on the studentroom someone years ago got an offer as far back as march next year when their interview was last month
    what?!?!? i had an email from the admissions lady saying the admissions tutor was away so the whole process is a bit delayed and that i should hear soon, but i hope the delay doesn't go on til march o.o

ReputationRep:
    what?!?!? i had an email from the admissions lady saying the admissions tutor was away so the whole process is a bit delayed and that i should hear soon, but i hope the delay doesn't go on til march o.o
    wow... you should complain lol

ReputationRep:
    wow... you should complain lol
    haha.. she said the admissions tutor should be back soon and that i'll hear within 2 weeks of my interview but only if he's back by then :/ getting so nervous...

btw how are you preparing for the oxford interview?

ReputationRep:
    haha.. she said the admissions tutor should be back soon and that i'll hear within 2 weeks of my interview but only if he's back by then :/ getting so nervous...

Have you applied to oxford for engineering? I applied to cambridge and had my interview yesterday

ReputationRep:
    Have you applied to oxford for engineering? I applied to cambridge and had my interview yesterday
    yep, mine is next wednesday at university and balliol college, oxford

ReputationRep:

DW you'll be fine, especially if they said specifically that they'd be taking longer.

urmm I think ill just revise the PAT equations, and the general questions they may ask.

Is Univ your first choise?

ReputationRep:
    DW you'll be fine, especially if they said specifically that they'd be taking longer.

urmm I think ill just revise the PAT equations, and the general questions they may ask.

Is Univ your first choise?
    thanks, and yep

ReputationRep:
    Is it just me who hasn't yet received a rejection or an invitation for interview ? :/ Applying for pure Mechanical Engineering.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by -Gifted-)
    Is it just me who hasn't yet received a rejection or an invitation for interview ? :/ Applying for pure Mechanical Engineering.
    Me!!! Erm just wondering are you from the uk?

ReputationRep:
    Really??? Oh no =( need to wait that long ><

Poll
Are you going to a festival?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.