Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

This girl I like posted a photo. What do I do watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Forumaddict)
    What kinda guy wanks over thier crush? Thats just weird and pervy. I would never **** over her shes like an angel not a sex object. Sometimes I do choke up a little thinking about how I cant hold her hand and stroke her long beautiful brown hair
    wtaf this has to be fake or youre literally the creepiest guy ever

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by BlueReptiles)
    wtaf this has to be fake or youre literally the creepiest guy ever
    Im creepy for saying I dont want to sexualize the girl I have feelings for??

ReputationRep:
    if you like her then talk to her, don't just focus on her digital life that wont get you anywhere
    • Welcome Squad

Welcome Squad
    Like it, what's the worst that can happen?

ReputationRep:
    Message her your number on facebook and tell her to call you. Always works.
    Spoiler:
    Show
    I'm srs.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Forumaddict)
    Im creepy for saying I dont want to sexualize the girl I have feelings for??
    youre creepy for posting a thread on tsr asking about what you should do when a girl you fancy posted a picture.
    you also describe how you almost cry while thinking about not being able to touch her.

ReputationRep:
    youre creepy for posting a thread on tsr asking about what you should do when a girl you fancy posted a picture.
    you also describe how you almost cry while thinking about not being able to touch her.
    Im not the op of this thread. The second part is true though, i dont want to touch her in a sexual way I just want to hold her hand or stroke her hair even just once I want her soooo bad

I just need to make sure my response to this event is perfect and at the very least not perceived in a negative way by her

(Original post by Anonymous)
    I just need to make sure my response to this event is perfect and at the very least not perceived in a negative way by her
    Dude its just a response just try not to overdo the response

ReputationRep:
    QUICK DOUBLE TAP IT BEFORE SHE IGNORES YOU FOR THE REST OF UR LIFE!!!!
    Dude seriously man up and like the picture

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by King Mal)
    you are so welcome. Ha first compliment of the day.
    who needs you people?
    thecatwithnohat Dinaa RainbowKiwi ravioliyears
    My friends need me because I know they can't live without me *nods head* yahh hahh.

ReputationRep:
    Give up?

ReputationRep:
    Nah don't

It would let the girl know that you want to bed her and you want her babies

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    Help please

Does liking up her photo make me look too desperate?
    Not at all, there's nothing wrong with it- just try not to like all of her posts 👍😊

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: November 13, 2015
Poll
Are you going to a festival?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.