The Student Room Group

Do you have an alter-ego?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Original post by PinkMobilePhone
no, my real name is Natalie

I would think your alter ego should be something like a a payphone?
Original post by kka25
I would think your alter ego should be something like a a payphone?

Well true but then I'd feel obsolete
My alter ego is Kero-wai.
yes someone who has their life together

too bad she never comes out
Original post by enaayrah
This actually sounds quite crazy but I think I'd like to have an alternative personality, one along the lines of femme fatale/film noir actress.

Obviously, I'm stuck with being an awkward nerd (with a not-so-attractive face) who struggles to string words together in a sentence in front of just two people, but yeah :redface:

Would you like an alter ego? Or do you have one already? :mmm:

yes.
Reply 25
Original post by trustmeimlying1
yes.

Tell us lad.
Original post by kka25
Tell us lad.

Do I know yeh?

Look if youre suitable youre know it.
Reply 27
Do I know yeh?

U wot m8?
Do I know yeh?

Is it an astronaut or nah?

Posted from TSR Mobile
I don't think so but if it had a name, it'd be "Jedan" or "Jed" like people call me here :biggrin:
Original post by enaayrah
Is it an astronaut or nah?

Posted from TSR Mobile
I wish after watching that martian movie.

but no youd never guess.
Of course :smile:

Rebecca is a nice, sweet, caring and shy girl. She is really quiet, to the point of being creepy if you happen to be in the same room alone with her. If you tell her to slap a random guy in a store, hell, talk to him even, she will shy away and answer with a timid 'no'.

Becky is a loud, sarcastic, mean and scheming girl with a trademark evil laugh and smirk. She is loud as in really loud, and has no problem talking to random people. She is 'too' confident and egotistical, and if you tell her to slap a random guy in the store, she will do that and finish off with a spit to the face to boot.

There's no telling when either of these two will appear, but lately, Becky has been appearing more and more :frown:
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by jedanselemyia
I don't think so but if it had a name, it'd be "Jedan" or "Jed" like people call me here :biggrin:

Original post by Chlktrain135
Of course :smile:

Rebecca is a nice, sweet, caring and shy girl. She is really quiet, to the point of being creepy if you happen to be in the same room alone with her. If you tell her to slap a random guy in a store, hell, talk to him even, she will shy away and answer with a timid 'no'.

Becky is a loud, sarcastic, mean and scheming girl with a trademark evil laugh and smirk. She is loud as in really loud, and has no problem talking to random people. She is 'too' confident and egotistical, and if you tell her to slap a random guy in the store, she will do that and finish off with a spit to the face to boot.

There's no telling when either of these two will appear, but lately, Becky has been appearing more and more :frown:

Original post by keromedic
My alter ego is Kero-wai.

Jed , Crazy Becky, Kero I believe we have a new suicide squad

Quick Reply

Latest