Put your **** away
    Can I keep mine out? (Sheepishly)

ReputationRep:
    And you're complaining?? :eyebrow:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Precious Illusions)
    Put your **** away
    :jester:

But srsly. The only complaint you can have is if the window cleaners cop an eyeful.

ReputationRep:
    So, she's wearing a shirt and underwear, right?

I really can't see a problem with that as long as you don't have company. I know people that live with their parents that walk around the house like that.

I mean, I'm fairly modest and I don't like going around without a shirt. But technically everything that needs to be covered up is still covered up if you go around without trousers or shoes on.

People that feel comfortable around each other tend not to care as much about being fully dressed.

(Original post by Josb)
    Give me her number, I'll talk to her.
    Hahahaha how do you like to screw?

(Original post by james mead)
    because if i walked around the house in my briefs would she like it.
    Of course she would :rolleyes:

You need to get dem beanz on ice.
    • TSR Support Team
    • Wiki Support Team
    • Peer Support Volunteers
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    Wiki Support Team
    Peer Support Volunteers
    PS Reviewer
    I don't understand. I thought everyone does this? It's my prime reason for wanting to move out so I can go back to frollocking around the house without my trousers on again.

ReputationRep:
    I cannot believe threads like this, is this trolling? You the same guy who posted the one about a gf walking round in her bra? What kind of guy is offended by this, maybe you don't find her attractive? I'd love my gf for doing that tbh.

ReputationRep:
    From what you have said I think it is obvious she is having an affair.

ReputationRep:
    Rather than hating you should be appreciating.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by james mead)
    is it right that my girlfriend is always in only her underwear around the house, it appears when ever i come home or are at home she is only wearing a pj shirt and her underwear she has done this for like 3 years now even when it is freezing, it really upsets me i've talked to her about it, i told her that i don't like her walking around in he underwear but she doesn't listen to me about it. Anyone able to tell me what's going on/what i should do?
    why are you complaining about this?!

(Original post by Precious Illusions)
    I do this too but I live alone, why does it bother you
    If you were living with your bf, would you still do this?

ReputationRep:
    Come on mate most lads would die to see their girls walking around in their underwaer lmao

ReputationRep:
    Most girls do get changed into something comfy when they get home and yes sometimes it's underwear, my boyfriend normally walks around in only football shorts, doesn't even cross my mind to have any opinion it's just normal.

.... is it because you haven't slept together or you don't like the way she looks or you're scared she'll get cold or what? Cos mate this is really confusing I think to everyone who has responded to this thread lol

*edit*

OR are you like literally just having a laugh and made this thread for the bants!?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by pandaputra43)
    She is obviously cheating on you. Think of it this way, your house consists of windows. And what are windows? Windows of opportunity. Passageways for potential extra marital partners - and what do they when they open their doors to opportunity? Your girlfriend in her underwear.

Don't forget about rats. Rats create complex tunnel like structures, inspired by the Viet Cong. These allow for extra martial partners to enter your home, and get away sneakily, like the sneaky Vietnamese!

Heed my warning, fellow man. Obviously, you must consult your local fish pharmacists and attain the legs of a mermaid and switch them with your girlfriend. Then she will forever be clothed by her new scales.

Remember, this is for her own safety. Cheetah's cannot attack you underwater.

You'll thank me when you're older.
    40 reps in 15 hours. I bet that's a record.

(Original post by ParadoxSocks)
    I don't understand. I thought everyone does this? It's my prime reason for wanting to move out so I can go back to frollocking around the house without my trousers on again.
    Its bloody cold, why would you not wear trousers..

ReputationRep:
    You've made several threads about all the things you hate about your girlfriend. Just break up with her.

ReputationRep:
    Erm I do this all the time so why is it a problem?

From my experience, guys I've gone out with haven't complained about it because it gives them a reason to get all sexual :laugh:

(Original post by MrsSheldonCooper)
    Erm I do this all the time so why is it a problem?

From my experience, guys I've gone out with haven't complained about it because it gives them a reason to get all sexual :laugh:
    The only problem is, imagine the guy just suddenly pulled them down, that would be bloody embarassing and annoying.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: December 20, 2015
Poll
Do you think parents should charge rent?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.