Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

I am going to be a dad :D watch

(Original post by Mochassassin)
    C'mon, people. This is obviously a troll.
    "owner of a baby girl."
    "don't want her to grow up with daddy issues and become a feminist"
    "dog which we'll probably have to kick out once the baby is born."
    Not to mention the creepy at the end of every objectionable thing he's said...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ahmed766)
    yet you can afford supplements to get them gains
    keep mirin brah
    Gains are more important than a puppy. Muscle helps me fend off competition and look after myself in this world. Me being strong is a great defence mechanism and also keeps me healthy. The puppy is weak.

(Original post by Katty3)
    Don't abandon your dog. You have a responsibility to care for it. There is no need to do so.
    A dog is not a human being. I need to prioritise and I will put my child first like a responsible parent. When my child is 4 I can guarantee it will look back fondly on this decision and buy me a 'father of the year' mug for fathers day. Good parents put their children before a dog.

(Original post by Lagona)
    If you are serious about that, it is an absolute disgrace. You are disgusting. As a parent you should show responsibility and this is not how it is done.
    I can only afford the child and not the dog? I am putting my child first like a very responsible parent and will kick the dog out.

(Original post by Wilfred Little)
    lol at saying 'proud owner' as if you've just got the keys and drove her out the showroom ffs.
    I am the owner of this child. I contributed to its creation.

(Original post by Little Toy Gun)
    'owner'
    How am I not the owner of this child? I dont think you understand intellectual property rights.

(Original post by kamranhyder)
    Congratulations Brother
    Thanks for the kind words during this joyous time.
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    18 years contract hahaha

ReputationRep:
    Guys chill it's a troll
    Spoiler:
    Show
    nice username though

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Fidus Achates)
    I will look after her forever because I dont want her to grow up with daddy issues and become a feminist or stripper
    LMAO!

ReputationRep:
    I am so happy right now. I will become the proud owner of a little baby girl.
    congratulations

ReputationRep:
    You're so beta OP. I feel sorry for your daughter already.

Fight me irl u skrublord.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ihatePE)
    18 years contract hahaha
    I've already spoken to my solicitor and we've already found a loophole in this. This is why I don't have to pay child maintenance. I wouldn't pay it anyway because women waste this money on gifts for themselves and trips to health spas. I don't think this is a good way to spend money that should be used on the child.

ReputationRep:
    How am I not the owner of this child? I dont think you understand intellectual property rights.
    I don't think you do:

(Original post by World Trade Organization)
    Industrial property can usefully be divided into two main areas:
    • One area can be characterized as the protection of distinctive signs, in particular trademarks (which distinguish the goods or services of one undertaking from those of other undertakings) and geographical indications (which identify a good as originating in a place where a given characteristic of the good is essentially attributable to its geographical origin).

The protection of such distinctive signs aims to stimulate and ensure fair competition and to protect consumers, by enabling them to make informed choices between various goods and services. The protection may last indefinitely, provided the sign in question continues to be distinctive.
    • Other types of industrial property are protected primarily to stimulate innovation, design and the creation of technology. In this category fall inventions (protected by patents), industrial designs and trade secrets.

The social purpose is to provide protection for the results of investment in the development of new technology, thus giving the incentive and means to finance research and development activities.

A functioning intellectual property regime should also facilitate the transfer of technology in the form of foreign direct investment, joint ventures and licensing.

The protection is usually given for a finite term (typically 20 years in the case of patents).
    https://www.wto.org/english/tratop_e...e/intel1_e.htm

So what do you mean? Have you made it so that people can no longer have sex, ie your way of creating this 'product'? Or that no-one can look similar to your child?

ReputationRep:
    Lol at this thread :laugh:

ReputationRep:
    I am so happy right now. I will become the proud owner of a little baby girl.
    (Original post by TheonlyMrsHolmes)
    -________________________________ ______________________-
    LMFAOOOO dead. As soon as he said "owner" I was like, troll!!!! :ahee:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Little Toy Gun)
    So what do you mean? Have you made it so that people can no longer have sex, ie your way of creating this 'product'? Or that no-one can look similar to your child?
    If I have partly created the child then I am co-owner of it, the license for it and the patent for it. No other child is allowed to look like my child because that would be an intellectual property rights infringement. I will not have a birth certificate for the child because then I will transfer ownership of my child to the state and then they can take the child away from me.

ReputationRep:
    TheonlyMrsHolmes not even lying I am still laughing, perfect :ahee:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by King Mal)
    LMFAOOOO dead. As soon as he said "owner" I was like, troll!!!! :ahee:
    I'm a feminist, I don't have 'daddy issues'. stupid troll.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AzimH)
    You're so beta OP. I feel sorry for your daughter already.

Fight me irl u skrublord.
    :rofl: man would get left in the dirt in my bits

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by King Mal)
    TheonlyMrsHolmes not even lying I am still laughing, perfect :ahee:
    XD lool :laugh:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TheonlyMrsHolmes)
    I'm a feminist, I don't have 'daddy issues'. stupid troll.
    Some people just need better things to do, I guess :hmmm:

ReputationRep:
    If I have partly created the child then I am co-owner of it, the license for it and the patent for it. No other child is allowed to look like my child because that would be an intellectual property rights infringement. I will not have a birth certificate for the child because then I will transfer ownership of my child to the state and then they can take the child away from me.
    Good luck suing people for looking like your child.

ReputationRep:
    You most likely do but you are in the stage of denial. You are also exhibiting common traits found in women with daddy issues such as giving reactionary and emotional responses, lashing out when you don't get your own way and name calling in an attempt to belittle another person to boost your own self esteem. You are literally moments away from working the pole. The good news is strippers need loving too.
    Aw thanksssssss

ReputationRep:
    Nice, my gf is due to pop any day now.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Poll
Are you going to a festival?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.