Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by abbidavis7)
    I sent my UCAS well over a month ago, and received an offer from Cardiff within 2 days.

Subject: Philosophy
    Grades: ABB
    Predictions: AAA

Not yet firmed as still deciding between Liverpool and Cardiff for 1st choice!
    oh wow that's fast!
    Welldone! I'm still waiting Have you been to any open days?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sarahemily_)
    Just got my offer through for Computer Science yesterday, only sent my UCAS away last week!
    The only thing is my school aren't letting us see our predicted grades!
    oh that's good! What were your AS grades (if you don't mind me asking)? usually the predicted is either the same or one grade higher

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by chemstudent314)
    oh wow that's fast!
    Welldone! I'm still waiting Have you been to any open days?
    Yes I have been to an open day for Cardiff in the summer holidays and Liverpool in October. They're both lovely as is Manchester and Bristol UWE. x

ReputationRep:
    congratulations! where else have you applied?
    Bristol, Exeter, Swansea and Liverpool. Just waiting on Bristol and Exeter but I'm not too hopeful :/

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by D_Fielding)
    Bristol, Exeter, Swansea and Liverpool. Just waiting on Bristol and Exeter but I'm not too hopeful :/
    Swansea is lovely, I wanted to apply there too but they didn't have my course. Good luck! I'm sure it will be fine

ReputationRep:
    oh that's good! What were your AS grades (if you don't mind me asking)? usually the predicted is either the same or one grade higher
    I don't mind at all, I got AACC!

ReputationRep:
    Had an offer to study BSc Economics & Management for AAB, I'm predicted A*A*AA and had a reply within 3 days!! So Happy!!

ReputationRep:
    Anyone got an offer for chemistry yet?

ReputationRep:
    got a civil engineering offer this week, AAA, so happy as it's going to be my firm

ReputationRep:
    I applied to do Neuroscience at cardiff as part of the biomedical science department. I sent my application off well over a month ago (21 October) and still have not heard anything.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by RozJones)
    I applied to do Neuroscience at cardiff as part of the biomedical science department. I sent my application off well over a month ago (21 October) and still have not heard anything.
    So did i! I applied on the 11th of october and still haven't heard a single thing :/ and some of my friends have had interviews and offers (for a different course) and they applied well after me, hopefully you hear soon!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by anise_mc)
    got a civil engineering offer this week, AAA, so happy as it's going to be my firm
    congratulations! where else have you applied to?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sarahemily_)
    I don't mind at all, I got AACC!
    that's so good, I got slightly lower grades so perhaps that's why its taking longer :confused:

ReputationRep:
    So did i! I applied on the 11th of october and still haven't heard a single thing :/ and some of my friends have had interviews and offers (for a different course) and they applied well after me, hopefully you hear soon!
    Just got an offer yesterday! Don't think it will be my firm though

ReputationRep:
    I'm waiting on biomedical science (anatomy) applied 13th Nov but still no news

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    What was your offer and stats if you don't mind me asking

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Got my conditional offer back a week after sending it, but I doubt I'll get the grades to take it

Subject: Psychology
    Grade Requirements: AAB/A*BB
    Predicted Grades: BBB

ReputationRep:
    congratulations! where else have you applied to?
    newcastle (going to be insurance), sheffield, manchester, birmingham, you?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by RSSM09)
    What was your offer and stats if you don't mind me asking

Posted from TSR Mobile
    one A and one B in biology and chemistry. They only want two because I did Welsh A level a year early and got an A

ReputationRep:
    Oh that's good what did you get at GCSEs and AS if you don't mind me asking. And where else did you apply too

Posted from TSR Mobile

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: February 15, 2016
Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.