Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

Will the new Star Wars film break the all time box office record? watch

• View Poll Results: Will the new Star Wars film break the all time box office record?
    Yes
    64.52%
    No
    35.48%

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by VladThe1mpaler)
    maybe with die-hard comic fans

the avengers had 5 films leading up to it and, like star wars, appeals to a much broader audience with its tone and style

but we'll see, maybe it could out-gross avengers since it has probably the 2 most popular superheroes of all time, but i do think star wars will take the top spot and keep it
    I don't think Star Wars will beat Avatar but it will be in top 3. BvS is hard to predict because the dark knight and TDKR were 2 brilliant films which got a lot of people into Batman. But I do think BvS will beat Star Wars. It has brilliant effects from what the trailers show and the fact that it has the 2 most popular superheroes will push it further than TDKR.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: November 15, 2015
Poll
Are you going to a festival?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.