The Student Room Group

I really want to have sex with my ex?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by The Rad Prince
I don't understand why people are crowding round OP. She knows the past, she is an adult, she can make decisions so why do guys feel the need to white knight like little bitches?

She made a thread asking us for advice.
Original post by Emily.97
She made a thread asking us for advice.

but the only good advice is do what you want; accept whatever consequences
but the only good advice is do what you want; accept whatever consequences

Hitler did just that. Didn't turn out too well for him did it?
As much as I dislike Hitler, ultimately it boils down to, did he accept his own death and Germany's total humiliation?
Original post by Phoebe Buffay
Why don't you just have sex with him?

Because she know he will only hurt her and she would regret it for the rest of her life.
Original post by william walker
Because she know he will only hurt her and she would regret it for the rest of her life.

Are you saying that because you care about her, or because you are jealous of her being with another man?
Are you saying that because you care about her, or because you are jealous of her being with another man?

Because I love her and don't want anyone to hurt her ever again.
Reply 27

As important as things may seem when you're in your teenage years.. there's very few things you could do which you'd genuinely regret for long after.

A decade later and I can barely remember what I got up to as a teenager, let alone give it enough consideration to form any regret.

Love is a rare thing, you don't love someone until you have experienced the full range of human emotion together, every pain, every hardship, seen them at their worst both physically and mentally and stood by them.
Love is a rare thing, you don't love someone until you have experienced the full range of human emotion together, every pain, every hardship, seen them at their worst both physically and mentally and stood by them.

Indeed.
Original post by Reue
As important as things may seem when you're in your teenage years.. there's very few things you could do which you'd genuinely regret for long after.

A decade later and I can barely remember what I got up to as a teenager, let alone give it enough consideration to form any regret.

Rubbish. I was molested when I was 8. I still regret that it happened and get angry about it now. I am 23.
Reply 31
Rubbish. I was molested when I was 8. I still regret that it happened and get angry about it now. I am 23.

That wasn't something you did.
Original post by Reue
That wasn't something you did.

Well when I was 13 I did some things with a male friend which I regret because he betrayed me a few years later.
"Cut his dick off"

"Hitler did just that. Didn't turn out too well for him did it?"

"Rubbish. I was molested when I was 8. I still regret that it happened and get angry about it now. I am 23"

"Well when I was 13 I did some things with a male friend which I regret because he betrayed me a few years later"

When did this thread become so dark?!
(edited 8 years ago)
Reply 34
Original post by queen-bee
It's best to try to get over him and keep yourself busy,especially as you've said,he's not been good to you. Don't give him the satisfaction.

It's hard though because I he wasn't just a boyfriend but a friend too. I live away currently from all my friends so I would spend nearly all my time with him :frown:

Original post by Darien91
Wouldn't he read this and know you want him? you're giving him endless compliments

I didn't think about it. I can be an airhead sometimes.

Original post by Chicken Bacon
Can someone explain to me the association of William Walker and hilrho ?

What is there to explain?

Original post by John55
Cut his dick off

Well that is what he deserves to happen to him

I'm sorry that happened to you.

Love you too :hugs:

EDIT: Never mind everyone, just remembered why this is a bad idea and I don't even want him anymore, not even sexually. Thanks for all your advice though!
(edited 8 years ago)
Why, hes an ******* for cheating, hes teasing you, so you come back
Original post by hilrho
It's hard though because I he wasn't just a boyfriend but a friend too. I live away currently from all my friends so I would spend nearly all my time with him :frown:

I didn't think about it. I can be an airhead sometimes.

What is there to explain?

Well that is what he deserves to happen to him

I'm sorry that happened to you.

Love you too :hugs:

EDIT: Never mind everyone, just remembered why this is a bad idea and I don't even want him anymore, not even sexually. Thanks for all your advice though!

Doesn't solve the problem of you being so horny though...
HMMMM
Original post by hilrho
Its him. I'm incredibly kinky and no one can satisfy me other than him it seems

You have my interest :u: Continue, give details...
Original post by Cremated_Spatula
HMMMM

Being horny isn't really a problem.
Reply 39
Original post by Cremated_Spatula
HMMMM

It kind of does, I was horny for him in particular not horny in general so...

Spoiler

Original post by WoodyMKC
You have my interest :u: Continue, give details...

My ex has a list, its too long and tiring for me to type out

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending