ReputationRep:
    Rejected from Exeter

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Got rejected from HYMS yesterday

ReputationRep:
    Rejection from Exeter

ReputationRep:
    Kings rejection a few weeks back after assessing my undergraduate degree transcript and deciding it was insufficiently sciency. I don't think I would have met UKCAT cutoff anyway.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Quilverine)
    Kings rejection a few weeks back after assessing my undergraduate degree transcript and deciding it was insufficiently sciency. I don't think I would have met UKCAT cutoff anyway.
    What was your UKCAT? (if you don't mind)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by FutureMedic97)
    What was your UKCAT? (if you don't mind)
    705 band 1
    but I'm applying for grad entry and you're not really competitive unless you're >740. Anything under 700 is pretty much guaranteed 4 rejections unless you have a PhD to balance it out. I'm hoping to scrape Warwick but going by previous cutoffs I will get rejections from Newcastle and Barts without an interview.

ReputationRep:
    Rejection from Sheffield

ReputationRep:
    Rejected from Imperial, expected it because of my BMAT

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Arusya)
    Rejected from Imperial, expected it because of my BMAT
    I am sorry to hear that
    If you don't mind me asking, what was your BMAT score?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by FutureMedic97)
    I am sorry to hear that
    If you don't mind me asking, what was your BMAT score?
    4.7 3.8 2.0A, flopped it terribly.
    Oh well, it's not the end of the world. I do regret choosing 2 BMAT unis though (Imperial and UCL)

ReputationRep:
    Please do not say that! I have no heard a single thing from my 4 choices ...

(Original post by hollyt93)
    the majority of them give out all of their interviews before christmas, but there are a few exceptions

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by harmer1998)
    Please do not say that! I have no heard a single thing from my 4 choices ...
    Most of the unis have started giving out interviews, but it doesn't mean everyone gets them before Christmas. I don't think many (or any) unis have stopped inviting people yet. Seriously, don't worry, you'll be fine! You haven't gotten any rejections, that's the most important bit

ReputationRep:
    Just been rejected from Dundee. Grad 2.1 ukcat 687.5. Good luck everyone else!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Still not heard from KCL, but got an interview from Birmingham. expecting a rejection now.

ReputationRep:
    rejected from imperial.... my bmat let me down

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kings_queens)
    rejected from imperial.... my bmat let me down
    I'm sorry about your rejection I hope you will get interviews from your other choices. What was your bmat if you don't mind me asking?

ReputationRep:
    Post interview rejection from Plymouth.... That's 2 rejections now! But I think my Hull York interview went really well, a lot better than Plymouth, and I still have a Manchester interview in January so fingers crossed I get an offer somewhere

ReputationRep:
    Did everyone that got rejected from Exeter receive an update on their UCAS Track?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by BristolFresher15)
    Did everyone that got rejected from Exeter receive an update on their UCAS Track?
    No not yet, but they said they have updated my course code to medical sciences

Posted from TSR Mobile

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: March 21, 2017
Poll
Do you think parents should charge rent?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.