Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Guys, I just received my invite for Maths so you shouldn't have to wait much longer :awesome:

ReputationRep:
    Hi everyone!
    I've applied for physical NatSci, and i've yet to hear anything from Pembroke about an interview...

ReputationRep:
    They must be sending them now, I just received an invitation to bio NatSci interview

ReputationRep:
    Hi guys,

about 3 hours ago I recieved an invitation from Pembroke. I applied for natural sciences and I am an EU student. Good luck to you all. I hope you will get an email soon!

ReputationRep:
    My best friend got an interview for Chemistry today. She got reallocated from Balliol (no surprise there). I'm still waiting to hear from Somerville, but thought I'd drop by and say good luck to all of you!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kaddy_Dee)
    My best friend got an interview for Chemistry today. She got reallocated from Balliol (no surprise there). I'm still waiting to hear from Somerville, but thought I'd drop by and say good luck to all of you!
    lol it seems you have ended up in the wrong thread - this is for Pembroke Cambridge - not Pem. Oxford. Anyway good luck to you and your friend and to all others who have been called to interview at PemCam.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by april67)
    Hi guys,

about 3 hours ago I recieved an invitation from Pembroke. I applied for natural sciences and I am an EU student. Good luck to you all. I hope you will get an email soon!
    Good luck! When's your interview?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 8752)
    Good luck! When's your interview?
    the 10th

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by april67)
    the 10th
    Ahh cool. Mine's on the 6th and the 7th - relatively early I guess. Anyway gd luck!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jordan\)
    Guys, I just received my invite for Maths so you shouldn't have to wait much longer :awesome:
    jordan we are getting closer, one more hurdle left!!!!! my invitation is on the 9th. pm me how you are going to prepare. going to start now!!!
    JuST to clarify they are also giving out interviews out tomorrow
    • Section Leader

ReputationRep:
    Section Leader
    (Original post by Kaddy_Dee)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jneill)
    Be nice
    • Section Leader

ReputationRep:
    Section Leader
    (Original post by Jordan\)
    Be nice
    Couldn't resist...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ozark)
    Can anyone else not open the drop box files they sent via email...
    They should work, I opened it yesterday - maybe that's why. It's just a map of the college, instructions about tests and interviews and general instructions about when to arrive and stuff. What subject are you applying for and I can tell you what it says about it on the forms.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 8752)
    They should work, I opened it yesterday - maybe that's why. It's just a map of the college, instructions about tests and interviews and general instructions about when to arrive and stuff. What subject are you applying for and I can tell you what it says about it on the forms.
    All sorted now- thanks though!

ReputationRep:
    I got my interview through for HSPS yesterday. Anyone know what Dr. Mark Wormald is like for general interviews? Apparently he's the senior tutor.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Phoebe-fuller)
    I got my interview through for HSPS yesterday. Anyone know what Dr. Mark Wormald is like for general interviews? Apparently he's the senior tutor.
    How do you know he is doing your 'general interview' - is it because he doesn't teach HSPS? Just wondering cuz I have a history interviewer even though I'm not applying for history.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 8752)
    How do you know he is doing your 'general interview' - is it because he doesn't teach HSPS? Just wondering cuz I have a history interviewer even though I'm not applying for history.
    Yeah he is an English tutor, even though I am applying for HSPS. Apparently the first interview is a 'personal statement interview' and the second a 'subject interview'. Though I do think they try to base your first interview on subject preference as well, eg English professor for history, or biology professor for maths, etc

ReputationRep:
    getting increasingly nervous ....wtf pembroke, ive got a friend with a B in AS art and she's got an interview from Peterhouse for architecture 2 weeks ago!?!?!?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by xijinping)
    getting increasingly nervous ....wtf pembroke, ive got a friend with a B in AS art and she's got an interview from Peterhouse for architecture 2 weeks ago!?!?!?
    Don't worry, I'm sure you'll hear soon. I think they only just started sending them out last Friday.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: January 6, 2016
Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.