Turn on thread page Beta

Why does he only talk to me when we're alone? watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    No I like him and i'm very shy in front of him. And my friend could ask him but I don't think he wants to be in a relationship with me. i think he is like you. He's polite and certainly think i'm pretty but just wants to be friends with me. Its hard for me to be friends with him because I actually have a hige crush on him and I'm a very shy girl so I get all super shy.
    Why do you have a crush on him? What do you like about him?

So would it be so bad if he didn't want to relationship with you and want to be your friend? Would you not rather know? Also you know if he knows you like him and want to be with him, he would likely agree to it. Since it is something you want. I know that if my friend asking me out I would agree. As I am friends with her and want to make her happy. Plus since we are friends the relationship would go a lot better. Even if he doesn't want you sexually or in that way. You need to know how he truly feels about you and tell him how you truly feel.

ReputationRep:
    Simple.

When your not in a group the attention is on you.

When you are in a group it is not.

I was the same, not because i'm shy but because I generally don't like people so I invest more into what i'm saying carefully haha
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    Lol he might be shy arounf other people but I'm extremely shy in general so no way I'm asking him lol.
    Then how are you going to get anywhere with him then?

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: November 14, 2015
Poll
Do you think parents should charge rent?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.