Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Subject: Geography
    Offer:AAA
    College applied to: Hatfield cause yolo?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Agax2468)
    How did you change it?

In addition, I have never visited Durham, so I wouldn't mind if someone could tell me the main differences between colleges, and maybe recommend one. I would prefer an older college.
    You just message admissions and tell them that you've changed your preferance. The Durham webpage has a quite good overview, i would recommend you check it out! St chad's is the oldest college so you might like that one. Also, i am norwegian/american (living in Norway) and did not need to prove my english skills to get in hahaha

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by astriddd)
    Also, i am norwegian/american (living in Norway) and did not need to prove my english skills to get in hahaha
    OK Thanks. I am Colombian/American so maybe thats why? I honestly don't know

ReputationRep:
    Subject: Music
    Offer: AAB
    College applied to: Trevelyan!

ReputationRep:
    Congrats everyone on your offers! awesome to see so many other internationals
    I just got one for the combined social sciences program. 38 points at IB, 666 at HL which is the same as an AAA at A-level
    Applied to university college

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kasiacheng)
    Congrats everyone on your offers! awesome to see so many other internationals
    I just got one for the combined social sciences program. 38 points at IB, 666 at HL which is the same as an AAA at A-level
    Applied to university college
    Congratulations Kasia! Guess who? 😁😄 I've got an offer for Psychology at Durham, which college did you apply to?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jaseho98)
    Congratulations Kasia! Guess who? 😁😄 I've got an offer for Psychology at Durham, which college did you apply to?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Jason, no way! Congratulations, I applied to University College hbu?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kasiacheng)
    Jason, no way! Congratulations, I applied to University College hbu?
    hehehee Yes! Hatfield!! FB now!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sparster)
    Subject: Geography
    College applied to: Hatfield cause yolo?
    Congratulations!!!! I am an international student applying geography BA, haven't heard a thing back from Durham.... May I asked your score and when did you apply? I applied on October 15, and start getting paranoid since many geography applicant received offers!

ReputationRep:
    Subject: Biosciences (MBio)
    Offer: AAA
    College: Grey
    Congratulations to everyone on getting an offer !x

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by prndl2)
    Congratulations!!!! I am an international student applying geography BA, haven't heard a thing back from Durham.... May I asked your score and when did you apply? I applied on October 15, and start getting paranoid since many geography applicant received offers!
    My score? Um if you mean like UMS I got AAAA at AS level (can't get A*s), 93% average in my top 3. I applied around 4 weeks ago now. Don't worry about it, good luck dude!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by nobodycarescarla)
    Hi everyone!

I thought I'd make this thread as we only had the 'hopefuls' thread.
    I thought we could use this thread to help each other make those fun important descions and find others on our course!

Subject: Biological Sciences
    College applied to: St.Johns

I seriously wasn't expecting an offer especially as I didn't go to the summer school and got bbbc at AS! How exciting! Now to choose between Durham and Warwick :/

Congrats everyone!
    Hey, I'm also applying for BS at Durham! I only applied last week so not expecting anything any time soon. What subjects do you do?

ReputationRep:
    Checking in!
    Course: Biological Sciences, AAA
    College: St Mary's
    Really happy as Durham is my first choice after Oxford but would be totally happy coming here if I get rejected from Oxford haha

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ChocolateMelody)
    Checking in!
    Course: Biological Sciences, AAA
    College: St Mary's
    Really happy as Durham is my first choice after Oxford but would be totally happy coming here if I get rejected from Oxford haha
    AH! Congrats! I'm so jealous😱

ReputationRep:
    Subject: Biomedical Sciences
    Offer: AAA
    College applied to: Josephine Butler College! Anyone else?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by -sophia-)
    Congrats! When did you apply? nervously waiting hahaha
    Thanks! My application was sent off on the 12th October, as I'm also applying to Oxford. I got the offer Friday evening but only found out this morning since Track was down over the weekend! Made my day 😊 Good luck! When and to where did you apply?

ReputationRep:
    I do Maths, Psychology and Biology (: hbu? And yeah it took 4 weeks for me to hear anything x

ReputationRep:
    Subject: Geography (Bsc)
    College applied to: Grey

Wasn't expecting to hear back from Durham so soon! Thought they didn't give out offers until after christmas

ReputationRep:
    GOT AN OFFER TO DURHAM FOR LAW!!
    A*AA
    I had applied to Univ, but Colleges won't be allocated until February!!

ReputationRep:
    16:45 offer for Physics MPhys A*A*A

Happy although leaning more towards Manchester atm

any other physics offers ?

students online now

800,000+

Exam discussions

Find your exam discussion here

Poll
Should universities take a stronger line on drugs?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.