Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kickboxer 98)
    i dont get how sleeping with one guy makes me a s**t
    many girls do worse than me, so why does the guy i like no longer like me since he found out?
    Can you give more context on this? It sounds like there is some story missing.

Also (and this is a generalisation but still) if these boys are the most popular in the year if you put it, they probably go to lots of parties, hit on lots of girls ect. They could be talking to more than just you and don't want to publicly do anything in case other girls go off them.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by elitepower)
    Can you give more context on this? It sounds like there is some story missing.

Also (and this is a generalisation but still) if these boys are the most popular in the year if you put it, they probably go to lots of parties, hit on lots of girls ect. They could be talking to more than just you and don't want to publicly do anything in case other girls go off them.
    they all nknow the guy i slept with, he told them we were sex friends

ReputationRep:
    they all know the guy i slept with, he told them we were sex friends
    I see. Well I think we are getting to why all these guys are suddenly messaging you. These guys heard about this and are piling you with compliments thinking you will be up for non committal sex. Thats basically (to risk generalising again) a teenage guys dream so they are all trying to get into your pants.

Can you say a bit more about the guy you like and your sex friend? I have a theory but need to know a little more about them.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by elitepower)
    I see. Well I think we are getting to why all these guys are suddenly messaging you. These guys heard about this and are piling you with compliments thinking you will be up for non committal sex. Thats basically (to risk generalising again) a teenage guys dream so they are all trying to get into your pants.

Can you say a bit more about the guy you like and your sex friend? I have a theory but need to know a little more about them.
    guy i like is a couple years older, kind caring and funny

sex friend, fit horrible person

ReputationRep:
    guy i like is a couple years older, kind caring and funny

sex friend, fit horrible person
    Just a few more questions. How did you meet your sex friend? How long were you having sex for and are you stilling doing it now? How did other people find out about your relationship - did he tell?

Then about the guy you like. Do you know anything about his past relationships? How did you meet and how long have you known him? How long ago did he find out about your sex friend and what was his reaction?

ReputationRep:
    how do i change people's perception on me?
    (Original post by SmellyProtein)
    Good question.
    Lmao, fabulous reply.

Kickboxer, don't give a damn and let them do as they like. You're a wonderful person and that's what matters

ReputationRep:
    how do i change people's perception on me?
    You don't. It's so unnecessary. I'm really sorry you feel that you need to, but being branded a name means nothing. How long have you got left with these people anyway? Exactly. You'll be gone soon so just learn to become indifferent.

ReputationRep:
    we don't know what u lke u . u probs are hot

ReputationRep:
    Personally , i wouldn't care how others perceive me , not like there opinion matters.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: November 14, 2015
Poll
Are you going to a festival?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.