The Student Room Group

Transgender Father Abandons Family To Live As A Little Girl

Scroll to see replies

Another reason why transgenderism is wrong and just a mental illness.. he's even worse.
Stefonknee... Ffs.
Original post by BookBird

this gentleman could make a fortune impersonating the late Mr Dawson.
Original post by defenestrated
I honestly feel so sorry for those kids though
I guess it would be bad enough if your father leaves you, but this is downright embarrassing
and public

This! It's pretty selfish of him to go so public the kids lives are gonna be ruined
Original post by the bear

this gentleman could make a fortune impersonating the late Mr Dawson.

Both very beautiful little girls
And I thought I had issues.
how can we honestly pretend to think that he is a 6 year old, though? transgenderism might be one thing in the sense that sex (as opposed to gender) may be matters of social constructions and bla bla bla, but how can you honestly say "I am 6" when you are literally a 40-something year old?

and I literally be recognised as *anything* these days so long as I claim it? is that how meaningless age, gender, race etc is becoming?
(edited 8 years ago)
Reply 27
Original post by The Blue Axolotl
Funny how you call her 'she' then.

i said he first... but then i was like maybe that's disrespectful so i changed it
Original post by z33
i said he first... but then i was like maybe that's disrespectful so i changed it

Call him he all you like, it doesn't make it rude or whatever.

What's disrespectful is the fact he's pretty much dumped his kids for a fantasy.
So brave!

Daily reminder that the slippery slope is a fallacy.
Reply 30
Age is just a number. Numbers are problematic, they are a product of math culture, a tool of the patriarchy in order to oppress trans-age people and keep CIS-age people in power. Numbers can´t exist because other cultures have had different numerical systems, and, I mean have you ever touched a number?

CIS-age males rule our society and write the rules in their favour. Age can´t exist because how can anyone be EXACTLY 6? They can´t be, they are constantly changing into new ages, so age doesn´t exist. A ¨year¨ is very problematic because some people like to define a year as being different from the CIS-calender enforced by the white male Chronologicarchy.

I, for example, am agefluid, one day I can be 3 and the next I can be 78! I am so glad this brilliant, wonderful, beautiful little girl has come out to the media, she is an inspiration! I hope she gets woman of the year like Caytlin Jenner! She´s a hero! And don´t you DARE mis-age this girl!!! Chronophobic bigots. She quite clearly has stated she´s 6 and that´s all there is to it.
(edited 8 years ago)
Imagine if the now 6 year old girl is in the same class as the children she abandoned.

Wait, that would make a good tv program/movie/documentary. Get on it media, you could make millions from this idea.
Original post by BookBird
http://www.unilad.co.uk/news/transgender-father-abandons-family-to-live-as-a-little-girl/

"A Canadian transgender dad has left behind her wife and seven children to start a new life, living as a six-year-old girl."

"Stefonknee Wolschtt, 46, had been married for 23 years when she realised she was transgender and is now living with an adoptive family, saying she does not “want to be an adult right now”."

"Speaking in a video series by The Transgender Project, published by Daily Xtra she said: “I can’t deny I was married. I can’t deny I have children. But I’ve moved forward now and I’ve gone back to being a child.”"

Where do we draw the line?

Spoiler

It says "has left behind her", this must be a typo as it should say 'his'
Reply 33
Original post by The Blue Axolotl
Call him he all you like, it doesn't make it rude or whatever.

What's disrespectful is the fact he's pretty much dumped his kids for a fantasy.

yeah that's a very ****ty move -_-
what has the world come to ?
Absolutely disgusting. That guy is a shame to humanity. He needs to accept who he really is- man- and stop putting his family through this terrible emotional pain.
Where are the SJWs
Reply 36
Original post by Coollad1999
Absolutely disgusting. That guy is a shame to humanity. He needs to accept who he really is- man- and stop putting his family through this terrible emotional pain.

He's not really, he's just mentally ill and needs help. Unfortunately there will be a mass of people calling him brave and feeding his delusion.
Reply 37
Original post by S-man10
Where are the SJWs

pls don't call them here please
Reply 38
This is just :confused:
Original post by richpanda
Another reason why transgenderism is wrong and just a mental illness.. he's even worse.

Naive fool.

(1) For a start, "transgenderism" isn't a word.
(2) Gender dysphoria is the mental illness.
(3) Age has nothing to do with gender.
(4) It is possible to be transgender and to not have gender dysphoria, so technically, you can be transgender without having a mental illness.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending