American reaction to london accent!! Watch

DeadEnd_96
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
I remember one time when I was on holiday in Canada and I was doing some shopping at Costco, and a random lady heard me talk in a British accent. She came up to me and said "OMG!! are you from the UK?". She got so excited and she kept on asking me "Can you say Buckingham Palace?". Every time I said "Buckingham Palace" she would start laughing. :ahee:
username1854431
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
This whole thread derailed lmao
Kvothe the Arcane
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by Plagioclase)
:lol:

TSR needs to learn from trolls like these.
Won't that make your job harder? :teehee:
Plagioclase
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by keromedic)
Won't that make your job harder? :teehee:
I'd prefer a good joke like this to another "Why Islam is taking over the world" or "Why I love Donald Trump" thread every day.
Aria Enoshima
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by DeadEnd_96)
I remember one time when I was on holiday in Canada and I was doing some shopping at Costco, and a random lady heard me talk in a British accent. She came up to me and said "OMG!! are you from the UK?". She got so excited and she kept on asking me "Can you say Buckingham Palace?". Every time I said "Buckingham Palace" she would start laughing. :ahee:
That reminds me of one time I was in the queue in Parc Asterix and some little year 3's were in the line ahead (they were deff from the UK) and we was in front of some American ladies. I can't precisely remember what happened but the ladies thought I was also 'murican and said the kinds ahead had that stereotypical British accent.

How this is honestly relevant, I don't know.
thecatwithnohat
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by BookBird)
I, too, was amazed by British accents...... once upon a time. Then I started living in a British city and now I'm beyond over it. It gets intense sometimes... these accents, they're too intense. It's like the words mesh together and all I hear is, "Wawawawawawa"
idk why I find this post so funny :rofl: :rofl:
thecatwithnohat
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by Bupdeeboowah)
oh my god LOOOOOOOOL

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
BookBird
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by Mpagtches)
Wawawawawawaw wawa awawwwawawawawaaw? :albertein:
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you made up your mind on your five uni choices? (November update)

Yes I know where I'm applying (216)
70.59%
No I haven't decided yet (57)
18.63%
Yes but I might change my mind (33)
10.78%

Watched Threads