should you ever ask a girl to be your girlfriend? Watch

Plumstone
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
i told her i liked her and she said she was very attracted to me and we should hang out more, since then we've talked quite a bit but the whole liking each other hasn't come up again. we haven't been on any dates but we have spent time where it is just the 2 of us and there is mutual interest. However we have not kissed yet because i'm not sure whether that is on the cards yet, shall i wait a while longer for things to get a bit more intimate? not necessarily sex
Well, why don't you suggest going to the cinema with her, then go out for something to eat (so that it will be obvious that it's kind of a date).

At an appropriate point during the evening, you can then either lean in for a kiss, or ask her if she wants to be your girlfriend, depending on how brave you're feeling.

The fact that she said she was very attracted to you means that you don't really have to worry about rejection. Chances are, she's just waiting for you to make the next move
stargirl63
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
You need to establish the relationship status. Just dating without that conversation could be a little tricky and unclear , because what if she is dating around because she thinks she is single. That's what I would do.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

What offers have you received from universities?

Unconditional (54)
19.64%
Unconditional if firmed (22)
8%
Unconditional if insurance (2)
0.73%
Both unconditional and unconditional if firm/insurance (9)
3.27%
No unconditional offers (188)
68.36%

Watched Threads