Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by katieemmaholland)
    Same! its killing me! Im so excited and nervous. I have a feeling we will find out this Monday I don't know why haha. yeah BCU would be my first place out of all the others. Fingers crossed for you!x
    I'm just thinking of what I'm going to do if I don't get accepted 😭 haha I'm thinking Thursday before the uni breaks up for Easter, thankyou 😊 Goodluck x

ReputationRep:
    is that this Thursday coming up?. x

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by katieemmaholland)
    is that this Thursday coming up?. x
    I think so yeah, just a feeling though 😊 I hope it's soon I can't wait much longer 😂 x

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Abbie55)
    I think so yeah, just a feeling though 😊 I hope it's soon I can't wait much longer 😂 x
    I haven't heard yet and I was interview in January! So I'm hoping it will be Monday or Tuesday☺️ good luck to everyone X

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Ahh its stressful haha! I'm just trying to keep busy! x GOOD LUCK EVERYONE

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sianbx)
    I haven't heard yet and I was interview in January! So I'm hoping it will be Monday or Tuesday☺️ good luck to everyone X

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Oh gosh I don't know how you could have waited for so long! Me too the sooner the better good luck x

ReputationRep:
    Has anyone heard anything back???? X

ReputationRep:
    Has anyone heard anything back???? X
    No still nothing yet! X

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sianbx)
    No still nothing yet! X

Posted from TSR Mobile
    😩 Fingers crossed its this week X

ReputationRep:
    How stressful is this waiting! haha. when i got an email from BCU regarding my interview date it came at 1am so Im staying awake till then just incase they email that late x

ReputationRep:
    So stressful, I'm so worried because I have no idea of what I'm going to do if I don't get an offer 😩 I'm trying to think of a back up plan but there's nothing else I want to do! And that was the exact same with me 😂 X

ReputationRep:
    :') Same my whole future kind of depends on this, well thats what it feels like!. Just tell us already haha! x

ReputationRep:
    Very anxious now. Been waiting for 2 months!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by meghanlouisexxx)
    Very anxious now. Been waiting for 2 months!
    hopefully we all get a place where else have you applied?

ReputationRep:
    Wolverhampton got Jan 17.

ReputationRep:
    I had my interview last Thursday and I'm stressed after waiting 6 days so god knows how you guys are feeling! I have the Wolverhampton tests on the 12th of April too. Need to become a maths genius between now and then as I've heard they're pretty difficult!

ReputationRep:
    I've got my interview for wolverhampton on the 11th how did you find the interview, I'm really nervous for that! And I found the maths and English okay, I wouldn't be nervous, what helped me loads is looking over the sample test they give you in the email because the questions are similar

ReputationRep:
    My Birmingham interview I walked away feeling pretty confident. I'm on the reserve list for Worcester and I don't think I have a place at UWE so at the moment Birmingham is my only hope. The maths test at bcu I got 100% because of the sample papers. I can't find any samples for Wolverhampton so if anyone has any tips for the kind of material I should be looking at that would be great!!

ReputationRep:
    Didn't wolverhampton send you a sample test too? Look on your e-vision

ReputationRep:
    Didn't wolverhampton send you a sample test too? Look on your e-vision
    Not that I've seen! I'll have a look now

Poll
Who is most responsible for your success at university

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.