Young adults still living in the family home -your experiences? Watch

Bill_Gates
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
Asian culture it's pretty normal for kids to live with parents.

joey11223
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by Bill_Gates)
Asian culture it's pretty normal for kids to live with parents.

Same with a lot of "culture" on the continent, we're the unusual ones tbh, that and the feeling that home owning is a necessity, where as in other European nations most rent. However I'd still try to own here, but that's more because renting is **** here, rights are poor compared to Germany.
Bill_Gates
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by joey11223)
Same with a lot of "culture" on the continent, we're the unusual ones tbh, that and the feeling that home owning is a necessity, where as in other European nations most rent. However I'd still try to own here, but that's more because renting is **** here, rights are poor compared to Germany.
Yeah i own a house myself and brother owns two. But yet both happy to live at home. Although i have access to one of the houses so spend the weekends there lol.

I quite enjoy it tbh, nothing beats home.
joey11223
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by Bill_Gates)
Yeah i own a house myself and brother owns two. But yet both happy to live at home. Although i have access to one of the houses so spend the weekends there lol.

I quite enjoy it tbh, nothing beats home.
wait **** off lol you're saying your brother owns 2 homes but lives with his parents? Rents them I assume...or at least one?
Bill_Gates
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by joey11223)
wait **** off lol you're saying your brother owns 2 homes but lives with his parents? Rents them I assume...or at least one?
Yep. One he rents the others for his work. But rarely stays there.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

People at uni: do initiations (like heavy drinking) put you off joining sports societies?

Yes (118)
63.44%
No (68)
36.56%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed