Turn on thread page Beta

Who will win Arsenal VS Man City watch

ReputationRep:
    I think it's end in a 1-1 draw.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by moggis)
    20-1 is still value in your book though if I've read you right.

Imagine how you will feel when they draw 2-2 at Everton and beat City pushing their price down to as low as 8s?

Come on.You know it makes sense.....
    I can't see Man City not winning the title though. It's good value - not great though imo

I can see Leicester beating Everton. City/Arsenal is a massive game, especially with Leicester/Citeh at the end of the month. I reckon they'd be 8's if they beat Everton, City/Arsenal draw and they get a result at Citeh. I want them to win the League but I don't see it.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Diego Costa)
    I can't see Man City not winning the title though. It's good value - not great though imo

I can see Leicester beating Everton. City/Arsenal is a massive game, especially with Leicester/Citeh at the end of the month. I reckon they'd be 8's if they beat Everton, City/Arsenal draw and they get a result at Citeh. I want them to win the League but I don't see it.
    They won't be 8s if they win at Everton.*

Well not unless bookies are in fact getting loads of bets on them already and if even you don't bet on them when you think they have a better chance than Utd that's hard to imagine.

* though this is new territory for me so might be wrong.If Utd lose again it could happen I guess.

ReputationRep:
    They won't be 8s if they win at Everton.*

Well not unless bookies are in fact getting loads of bets on them already and if even you don't bet on them when you think they have a better chance than Utd that's hard to imagine.

* though this is new territory for me so might be wrong.If Utd lose again it could happen I guess.
    I don't really bet much, so I'll take your word.

I just think that Man City will absolutely walk the League, Leicester have a chance but not a small one, but it's less small than United's.

ReputationRep:
    I don't really bet much, so I'll take your word.

I just think that Man City will absolutely walk the League, Leicester have a chance but not a small one, but it's less small than United's.
    I can't believe you think City will walk the league when they are playing so poorly.

It's not enough to have the best team.They have to want it badly.

Arsenal want it so much more.

ReputationRep:
    I can't believe you think City will walk the league when they are playing so poorly.

Maybe they won't walk it, but even despite them playing ****, I don't really see anyone on their level if their squad is full fitness.

Not as much as Liverpool in 2013/14

ReputationRep:
    #SanchezSSNHQ

ReputationRep:
    Maybe they won't walk it, but even despite them playing ****, I don't really see anyone on their level if their squad is full fitness.

Not as much as Liverpool in 2013/14

Yep,with a full team they should win it.

That's the main reason they are the favourites.

But much of the time they don't have a full team out.

And with a team like City they seem to find it quite hard to be motivated once they are champions.

Liverpool came very very close to winning.

Unfortunately Arsenal have their own injury problems but otherwise I'd rather be on them at the current 7/4 with bet365 ,not sure about other bookies,than City at 5/4.

In fact Id hardly need to think about it.

Edit of course I could bet both and still make a profit if either wins but I already have a position on City anyway

ReputationRep:
    Ha .Chelsea have been so crap this season I actually forgot they're the current champs!

Although to be fair my point was mainly relevant to the season City topped Liverpool.

ReputationRep:
    Ok let me try another angle in that case.

For most of the City players the main thing is qualifying for the champions league.And trying to win it of course.

And because of Chelseas woes psychologically they find it very hard to believe there's any chance they won't be top 4 or better still of course top 3.

Now I'm not saying that this will make a very big difference,they are pros after all. But if this season is close then it could help tip it in Arsenals favour and might partly explain their poor performances.

ReputationRep:
    Ok let me try another angle in that case.

For most of the City players the main thing is qualifying for the champions league.And trying to win it of course.

And because of Chelseas woes psychologically they find it very hard to believe there's any chance they won't be top 4 or better still of course top 3.

Now I'm not saying that this will make a very big difference,they are pros after all. But if this season is close then it could help tip it in Arsenals favour and might partly explain their poor performances.
    I'm pretty sure Citeh's players' target is to win the League, not just finish fourth. Chelsea have no chance of top 4, the lowest fourth will get is 68 points.Chelsea won't get 53 points from 22 matches. If Arsenal were to take solace from anything, it would be that they're facing an injury ravaged Citeh side at the right time and that Ramsey and Giroud are in terrific form.
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    1-1 draw

Posted from TSR Mobile
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    Aguero back in training.

ReputationRep:
    Without Kompany, city are a shambles.
    2-1 to the Arsenal

ReputationRep:

United are dreadful, they'd be lucky to finish top 4.

Poll
Who is most responsible for your success at university
Football Discussions
Football League

The Football League

For all conversation about the English football league.

Fantasy Football

TSR's Fantasy Football League

Clean sheets, bonus points and captain picks, discuss it all here.

Predictions

TSR's Football Predictions Competition

Get your crystal balls out and win a prize!

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.