Turn on thread page Beta

What is a "White knight"? watch

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Quantex)
    A term used by boys/men whose knowledge of women largely comes from Internet forums. See also: alpha/beta males, red/blue pill, men's rights activist.
    The fact is there ARE "white knights" those that think some women can do no wrong, a girl could be posting something racist and untrue yet they'd be defended especially of it is just a civil debate.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MagicNMedicine)
    Problem with the guys that use these terms like "white knight" is they are the kind of guy that goes round complaining that they are oppressed by women and the world is some kind of feminist conspiracy to keep men under the thumb.

When another guy tells him to get a grip he will start whining and going "white knight".

I presume that on the 'red pill' websites, this is all "alpha behavour" and hallmark of "game".
    im not a redpill mra but as a girl i see "white knights" lol

i agree tho

ReputationRep:
    Gendry

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SterlingArcher)
    The fact is there ARE "white knights" those that think some women can do no wrong, a girl could be posting something racist and untrue yet they'd be defended especially of it is just a civil debate.
    this. i told off a white girl for using the n word to describe black people and because she sleeps around a lot her army of WKs came to the rescue :rofl:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by anitax)
    im not a redpill mra but as a girl i see "white knights" lol
    whats mra stand for?

ReputationRep:
    whats mra stand for?
    Mens right activist, while i support mens rights a lot of them are redpillers like elliot rodger

ReputationRep:
    Mens right activist, while i support mens rights a lot of them are redpillers like elliot rodger
    What is a redpiller?

ReputationRep:
    Ah now that sounds like "while I support womens rights a lot of them are feminazis"

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Vikingninja)
    What is a redpiller?
    u never done pills bruv?

u take a red pill and you get this alpha high and no *****es can touch you because you feel superior to anyone, you start imagining that you are this stud that no *****es can resist and it feels amazing you can go online and tell stories of your hallucinated experiences of approaching some 9.3/10 hot babe in a club and giving her some neg hit game and bang she got on her knees for u there and then

the trips u go on with red pills are amazin its just the come down, u feel depressed for days and it reminds you how worthless your life is in this women-dominated world, that's when u need to make threads on the internetz

ReputationRep:
    u never done pills bruv?

u take a red pill and you get this alpha high and no *****es can touch you because you feel superior to anyone, you start imagining that you are this stud that no *****es can resist and it feels amazing you can go online and tell stories of your hallucinated experiences of approaching some 9.3/10 hot babe in a club and giving her some neg hit game and bang she got on her knees for u there and then

the trips u go on with red pills are amazin its just the come down, u feel depressed for days and it reminds you how worthless your life is in this women-dominated world, that's when u need to make threads on the internetz
    Subtext: 'I wish someone attractive would have sex with me; I'm horny as ****.'

ReputationRep:
    to u?
    Sir Auron of Final Fantasy X

ReputationRep:
    i feel a that some people that label themselves as 'nice guys ' arent actually half as nice as they think they are. they tend to label better looking guys as "douchebags' or "********s", simply because theyre better looking. they also tend tobthink that holding a door open for a girl means theyre entitled to sex. Don't get me wrong I try to be nice to everyone, but being nice is the bare minimum, it doesnt entitle me to anything

ReputationRep:
    James Bond in Tomorrow Never Dies? :P

ReputationRep:
    Ah now that sounds like "while I support womens rights a lot of them are feminazis"
    but i said only the mras who go on redpill. just like i dont support feminists who say kill all white men lol

ReputationRep:
    The White Knight

ReputationRep:
    http://www.kptv.com/story/25572021/hero-teen-saves-frei

ReputationRep:
    u never done pills bruv?

ReputationRep:
    but i said only the mras who go on redpill. just like i dont support feminists who say kill all white men lol
    why do these feminists only want to kill white men? is it only whites that support patriachy? black dudes support equal rights for shawty

ReputationRep:
    why do these feminists only want to kill white men? is it only whites that support patriachy? black dudes support equal rights for shawty

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: December 13, 2015
Poll
Who is most responsible for your success at university
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.