?
Report 3 years ago
SterlingArcher
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by Quantex)
A term used by boys/men whose knowledge of women largely comes from Internet forums. See also: alpha/beta males, red/blue pill, men's rights activist.
The fact is there ARE "white knights" those that think some women can do no wrong, a girl could be posting something racist and untrue yet they'd be defended especially of it is just a civil debate.
anitax
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 years ago
(Original post by MagicNMedicine)
Problem with the guys that use these terms like "white knight" is they are the kind of guy that goes round complaining that they are oppressed by women and the world is some kind of feminist conspiracy to keep men under the thumb.

When another guy tells him to get a grip he will start whining and going "white knight".

I presume that on the 'red pill' websites, this is all "alpha behavour" and hallmark of "game".
im not a redpill mra but as a girl i see "white knights" lol

i agree tho

Raiden10
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
Gendry
anitax
Rep:
?
(Original post by SterlingArcher)
The fact is there ARE "white knights" those that think some women can do no wrong, a girl could be posting something racist and untrue yet they'd be defended especially of it is just a civil debate.
this. i told off a white girl for using the n word to describe black people and because she sleeps around a lot her army of WKs came to the rescue :rofl:
MagicNMedicine
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by anitax)
im not a redpill mra but as a girl i see "white knights" lol
whats mra stand for?
anitax
Rep:
?
whats mra stand for?
Mens right activist, while i support mens rights a lot of them are redpillers like elliot rodger
Vikingninja
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
Mens right activist, while i support mens rights a lot of them are redpillers like elliot rodger
What is a redpiller?
MagicNMedicine
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
Ah now that sounds like "while I support womens rights a lot of them are feminazis"
MagicNMedicine
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by Vikingninja)
What is a redpiller?
u never done pills bruv?

u take a red pill and you get this alpha high and no *****es can touch you because you feel superior to anyone, you start imagining that you are this stud that no *****es can resist and it feels amazing you can go online and tell stories of your hallucinated experiences of approaching some 9.3/10 hot babe in a club and giving her some neg hit game and bang she got on her knees for u there and then

the trips u go on with red pills are amazin its just the come down, u feel depressed for days and it reminds you how worthless your life is in this women-dominated world, that's when u need to make threads on the internetz
TheCitizenAct
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
u never done pills bruv?

u take a red pill and you get this alpha high and no *****es can touch you because you feel superior to anyone, you start imagining that you are this stud that no *****es can resist and it feels amazing you can go online and tell stories of your hallucinated experiences of approaching some 9.3/10 hot babe in a club and giving her some neg hit game and bang she got on her knees for u there and then

the trips u go on with red pills are amazin its just the come down, u feel depressed for days and it reminds you how worthless your life is in this women-dominated world, that's when u need to make threads on the internetz
Subtext: 'I wish someone attractive would have sex with me; I'm horny as ****.'
User947387
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
to u?
Sir Auron of Final Fantasy X
DavidSilvaMCFC
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
i feel a that some people that label themselves as 'nice guys ' arent actually half as nice as they think they are. they tend to label better looking guys as "douchebags' or "********s", simply because theyre better looking. they also tend tobthink that holding a door open for a girl means theyre entitled to sex. Don't get me wrong I try to be nice to everyone, but being nice is the bare minimum, it doesnt entitle me to anything
hellodave5
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
James Bond in Tomorrow Never Dies? :P
anitax
Rep:
?
Ah now that sounds like "while I support womens rights a lot of them are feminazis"
but i said only the mras who go on redpill. just like i dont support feminists who say kill all white men lol
DeadEnd_96
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
The White Knight

the bear
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
http://www.kptv.com/story/25572021/hero-teen-saves-frei
anitax
Rep:
?
u never done pills bruv?

MagicNMedicine
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
but i said only the mras who go on redpill. just like i dont support feminists who say kill all white men lol
why do these feminists only want to kill white men? is it only whites that support patriachy? black dudes support equal rights for shawty
anitax
Rep:
?
why do these feminists only want to kill white men? is it only whites that support patriachy? black dudes support equal rights for shawty
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Which party will you be voting for in the General Election?

Conservatives (16)
16.67%
Labour (40)
41.67%
Liberal Democrats (16)
16.67%
Green Party (5)
5.21%
Brexit Party (3)
3.13%
Independent Group for Change (Change UK) (0)
0%
SNP (2)
2.08%
Plaid Cymru (2)
2.08%
Democratic Unionist Party (DUP) (0)
0%
Sinn Fein (0)
0%
SDLP (0)
0%
Ulster Unionist (0)