Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

bf had a sleepover with another girl Watch

• TSR Support Team
    • Peer Support Volunteers

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    Peer Support Volunteers
    (Original post by Lolq1234)
    Okay guys, so as i was reading your answers i though about it and understood that it was no big deal. But i just saw my boyfriend two hours ago, and this happened.. We were supposed to see Deadpool together for Valentine's day, and today he just told me that his friends from the sleepover invited him to see it and he said yes.. so they actually watched it today while i was in school.. ><
    Has he suggested doing something else on Sunday? Tbh, I wouldn't be too happy with him right now. That was rude, he promised you.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Airmed)
    Has he suggested doing something else on Sunday? Tbh, I wouldn't be too happy with him right now. That was rude, he promised you.

Well, i guess we'll watch another movie on sunday, i don't know which one yet though.. i find it unbelievable that he just agreed because it was free, when we were planning to see it together for weeks on the 14th..
    • TSR Support Team
    • Peer Support Volunteers

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    Peer Support Volunteers
    Well, i guess we'll watch another movie on sunday, i don't know which one yet though.. i find it unbelievable that he just agreed because it was free, when we were planning to see it together for weeks on the 14th..
    Yeah, he should have told them he had planned to see it with you.

Either you trust him - so no big issue to deal with here.

OR you don't - so drop him. The fact that you are posting here suggests you don't.

ReputationRep:
    I guess i'll watch it online then.. how was it though?
    It was good, I had fun. Sorry you're not going the cinema to see it anymore

ReputationRep:
    The fact that he made you sit upstairs whilst he had breakfast with this girl and then he went to the cinema to see Deadpool when you were meant to be going with him shows a lack of care and respect for you. It sounds like you need to consider whether or not you actually want to be with him.

ReputationRep:
    Hey guys.. he broke up with me today, he said he didn't love me anymore.. thank you all for your replies

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: February 13, 2016
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brexit voters: Do you stand by your vote?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.