15.79%
    Hot Ribena
    0%
    Other
    5.26%

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sabertooth)
    No mention for mulled wine? :drool:
    Have you tried mulled cider? Boy that knocks you out, probably the main reason I slept through most of Christmas Day

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jamestg)
    Have you tried mulled cider? Boy that knocks you out, probably the main reason I slept through most of Christmas Day
    I have not tried that but it sounds incredible. I love the flavors of mulled wine and I can imagine that it would be pretty damn awesome to mix with cider (which is already awesome!!) Did you make it yourself?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by InadequateJusticex)
    same
    warm and fresh

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Rock Fan)
    You lot telling me you have never tried hot ribena before :p:
    Hot Ribena is awesome I haven't had it in years but my grandma used to make it for me all the time.

I have to say tea is my fave though because I can't live a day without it.

ReputationRep:
    Tea. I love hot chocolate, but I'm not allowed any until Easter day. I'm doing well with Lent this year. I've not broken once. If I get through to the end of next Wednesday, I won't break.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Tea
    Although been drinking hot chocolate a lot more in recent weeks.

ReputationRep:
    only like hot chocolate

ReputationRep:
    I would have to say tea, then followed by coffee and then hot chocolate. I have started getting back into drinking hot chocolate but it has to be done right so that it tastes good as I have had some really rubbish hot chocolate which has been a waste of money as it wasn't worth it

ReputationRep:
    I love tea, but there's also this amazing peanut butter drink thingy that I tried which was brilliant.
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    Coffee for sure. Never been a fan of tea, and hot chocolate is only nice on a really cold night. Coffee suits any occasion and time.

ReputationRep:
    We get free tea and coffee throughout the day at work, so I alternate depending on my mood. Coffee if I want to feel like an adult and tea if I want something that actually tastes okay.

Still sad that we don't get free hot chocolate too. I guess it's time to grow up and actually be an adult :lol:
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    hot chocolate with cream and marshmellows on top

ReputationRep:
    Tea and coffee

ReputationRep:
    Costa's hot chocolate with cream and marshmallows.

ReputationRep:
    Tea but I also like horlicks and hot chocolate.

ReputationRep:
    This thread brings too much pleasure to my life..

ReputationRep:
    Hot ribena?!?! Sounds nasty :/
    Hot chocolate all the way mmm that black forest hot chocolate from Costa during christmas time tho i live :daydreaming:

ReputationRep:
    sinces its xmas soon - mulled wine!
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    Either tea or hot chocolate

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: August 31, 2016
Poll
Do you like carrot cake?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.