Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

I have a foot feitsh, even my own feet turn me on, especially at night with socks off watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by I love life)
    why ?
    because you're obsessed with your feet

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 408655)
    because you're obsessed with your feet
    not just my feet but your feet and probably most feet ( apart from a tramps feet e.t.c )

ReputationRep:
    6/10 purely for the lols and the hilarious photo of your balled up hand supporting your leg.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Plantagenet Crown)
    6/10 purely for the lols and the hilarious photo of your balled up hand supporting your leg.
    Thanks

I don't see what is that funny though, it was just a general topic

ReputationRep:
    not just my feet but your feet and probably most feet ( apart from a tramps feet e.t.c )
    what features of a feet makes you find it attractive?

ReputationRep:
    what features of a feet makes you find it attractive?

Urm, where do I start ?

Right, I love the appearance of feet both the top and underneath, on top I love smooth skin, love if feet are tanned on top and if you can see tan line, I love feet tattoos, I love the creases underneath feet and the pink/red color under feet and around the ankles area, I love the side bit of feet running from the ankle area along the side of the foot leading to toes, I love the slapping noise feet make when you wear flip flops and the flip flop slaps onto your feet, I love people wearing wellies and especially glossy wellies with dirt on them such as mud, I like seeing people wearing pumps too, usually lads wearing pumps that you can see the ankles from.

What is their not to like about decent feet ?

ReputationRep:
    :curious:

ReputationRep:
    Urm, where do I start ?

Right, I love the appearance of feet both the top and underneath, on top I love smooth skin, love if feet are tanned on top and if you can see tan line, I love feet tattoos, I love the creases underneath feet and the pink/red color under feet and around the ankles area, I love the side bit of feet running from the ankle area along the side of the foot leading to toes, I love the slapping noise feet make when you wear flip flops and the flip flop slaps onto your feet, I love people wearing wellies and especially glossy wellies with dirt on them such as mud, I like seeing people wearing pumps too, usually lads wearing pumps that you can see the ankles from.

What is their not to like about decent feet ?
    Oh yes I see now that you also mentioned some of this in your first post, my bad. Do any of your friends know about this may I ask?

ReputationRep:
    Well that socks.

ReputationRep:
    Oh yes I see now that you also mentioned some of this in your first post, my bad. Do any of your friends know about this may I ask?
    what friends ? lol, joking

no, nobody really know's about my fetish apart from me and TSR

ReputationRep:
    what friends ? lol, joking

no, nobody really know's about my fetish apart from me and TSR
    Alright, out of interest how long have you known that you have this peculiar fetish?

ReputationRep:
    Alright, out of interest how long have you known that you have this peculiar fetish?
    several years at least I'd say

ReputationRep:
    man even provided a pic, that's what I'm talkin' 'bout! :borat:

Spoiler:
    Show

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mango peeler)
    man even provided a pic, that's what I'm talkin' 'bout! :borat:

Spoiler:
    Show

Your welcome, thank you for looking

ReputationRep:
    Omg, I do the exact same thing! I really thought I was the only one in the world!....

ReputationRep:
    I am with you man. even more specific, I have webbed toes, and i love women with webbed toes. but yeah, my own toes turn me on, but usually in the morning. (morning wood, eh?)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by IG1FootFreak2)
    I am with you man. even more specific, I have webbed toes, and i love women with webbed toes. but yeah, my own toes turn me on, but usually in the morning. (morning wood, eh?)
    I love how you were jerking off to yourself saying "I have tanned upper feet" and then proceeded to produce a picture of the palest feet I've ever seen.

Anyway, do you think this stems from narcissism? I think you need to get a girlfriend/boyfriend and stop obsessing over yourself, it's unhealthy.

Edit: By the way, what even is the point of this thread?

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: November 5, 2017
Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?
Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.