Quite a variety :biggrin:
Original post by WoodyMKC
I make award winning (or should be award winning) beans on toast :biggrin:

Original post by lustawny
I make a mean Pot Noodle.

:lol:
Original post by WBZ144
:lol:

On a serious note, my best dish (not my favourite, but the one that shows everyone how well I can cook a proper meal) is a Sunday roast. I also make lovely meat/rice or pasta/sauce dishes, but they're all so easy.
On a serious note, my best dish (not my favourite, but the one that shows everyone how well I can cook a proper meal) is a Sunday roast. I also make lovely meat/rice or pasta/sauce dishes, but they're all so easy.

Who doesn't love a Sunday roast :thumbsup:
Original post by Zimz
Jollof rice, Pasta cheese bake and fried rice.

My boyfriend is West African and I'd like to learn how to cook jollof and fried rice. What are your recipes?
I make award winning (or should be award winning) beans on toast :biggrin:

Baked beans are so much nicer on a jacket potato :P
I do find myself eating things like chips and ready meals a lot of the time, instead of cooking proper meals. I can cook fine though, the hard part for me is finding stuff to cook that I'd actually like, because I'm quite picky with food.

However, I quite like to do a pasta bake from a recipe book I have (it's called "Nosh for Students", in case anyone's wondering or has the book). It uses onion, garlic, beef mince, condensed tomato soup and dried basil (and pasta of course). It's tasty and also simple and fairly quick to do, and I make it quite often. I might put it in the TSR recipe thing if I get time.
Original post by RF_PineMarten
I do find myself eating things like chips and ready meals a lot of the time, instead of cooking proper meals. I can cook fine though, the hard part for me is finding stuff to cook that I'd actually like, because I'm quite picky with food.

However, I quite like to do a pasta bake from a recipe book I have (it's called "Nosh for Students", in case anyone's wondering or has the book). It uses onion, garlic, beef mince, condensed tomato soup and dried basil (and pasta of course). It's tasty and also simple and fairly quick to do, and I make it quite often. I might put it in the TSR recipe thing if I get time.

TSR recipe? Haven't hear of that, will pop in and see what they have :biggrin:
Chicken soup.

Like this:
Original post by WBZ144
What's your signature dish?

Mine is my better-than-sex chocolate brownies but I also make a very good prawn biryani :biggrin:

I can only bake. I can do pound cakes, yellow cakes, chocolate cakes, fruit-flavoured cakes and pizza.

Spoiler

Curry
Original post by SophieSmall
Chicken soup.

Like this:

Nothing better than some good soup for this weather :smile:

Original post by asmuse123
I can only bake. I can do pound cakes, yellow cakes, chocolate cakes, fruit-flavoured cakes and pizza.

Spoiler

As a sweet-tooth I would rather bake as well :thumbsup:

Original post by Legendairy
Curry

What sort?
kidney bean
Kanafehhhhhh,lasagna,carbonara
Reply 38
I have 3:

Thai green curry: seafood and chicken
chorizo, prawn and pea risotto
triple chocolate chip fudge oreo brownie :love: