The Student Room Group

Danish Imam Urges Government to Accept Child Marriages Among Refugees

Scroll to see replies

Original post by ivybridge
The media focuses on minorities to give things a bad name which it always has done. Breast Cancer is much more common than prostate cancer - it has nothing to do with gender and you're just whinging. The links are so tenuous youre just itching for a justification. Real feminism, the form I adhere to and every single other feminist I know adheres to, fights for the equality of women on the grounds of the equality of both men and women. It isn't misandry - they are two different things and it is time you learnt that. End of discussion, really.

People from the Middle-East rape more than indigenous Europeans. How else do you explain an overwhelming majority of rapes in countries like Sweden, all coming from less than 10% of the population? Learn maths plz.

That is not true at all. Breast and prostate cancer come very close in numbers (breast cancer roughly 10% more) yet breast cancer receives roughly 3x more funding. That is simply because 95% of breast cancer incidences are in women, which is where the gender relation comes in. Due to feminist whining they receive more and more funding. Source: http://www.cancerresearchuk.org/health-professional/prostate-cancer-diagnosis-and-treatment-statistics

I have not once seen a feminist campaign to funnel more money into prostate cancer. I am very certain we never will.

You might be a "real feminist" but you never see any condemnation of misandrist feminism at all. You are just happy to make up the extra numbers regardless because that is what pushes legislation.
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by Jebedee
That is not true at all. Breast and prostate cancer come very close in numbers (breast cancer roughly 10% more) yet breast cancer receives roughly 3x more funding. That is simply because 95% of breast cancer incidences are in women, which is where the gender relation comes in. Due to feminist whining they receive more and more funding. Source: http://www.cancerresearchuk.org/health-professional/prostate-cancer-diagnosis-and-treatment-statistics

I have not once seen a feminist campaign to funnel more money into prostate cancer. I am very certain we never will.

You might be a "real feminist" but you never see any condemnation of misandrist feminism at all. You are just happy to make up the extra numbers regardless because that is what pushes legislation.

Prove the reason is because of gender.
(edited 8 years ago)
Prove the reason is because of gender.

I really resent doing research on your behalf. You are the kind of person who would argue the sky is tartan if it furthered your agenda. Plus you are really rude to myself and others who disagree with you.

You are exactly the kind of feminist I was talking about so go back to disrupting lectures with fire alarms or jumping into showers with random men to turn yourself into a rape martyr. Whatever it is you lot do while being unproductive members of society.
Original post by Jebedee
I really resent doing research on your behalf. You are the kind of person who would argue the sky is tartan if it furthered your agenda. Plus you are really rude to myself and others who disagree with you.

You are exactly the kind of feminist I was talking about so go back to disrupting lectures with fire alarms or jumping into showers with random men to turn yourself into a rape martyr. Whatever it is you lot do while being unproductive members of society.

AKA, I can't, AKA fail
AKA, I can't, AKA fail

You haven't even acknowledged your false statement from before when you stated "Breast cancer is much more common than prostate".
Now we have demonstrated that is untrue, you need to acknowledge this and concede the point, or provide counter-evidence for your claim.

Until that is done I won't be making another google visit on your behalf. The ball is indeed in your court.
The media focuses on minorities to give things a bad name which it always has done. Breast Cancer is much more common than prostate cancer

Ironic that you should talk about how media bias against migrants has given them an unfairly bad reputation, then you go on to make a false statement, simply because the media focus on breast cancer has convinced you of its truth
Original post by Jebedee
You haven't even acknowledged your false statement from before when you stated "Breast cancer is much more common than prostate".
Now we have demonstrated that is untrue, you need to acknowledge this and concede the point, or provide counter-evidence for your claim.

Until that is done I won't be making another google visit on your behalf. The ball is indeed in your court.

You provided a stat proving it was
You provided a stat proving it was

Do you think 10% counts as "much more common"? Also taking into consideration my point was that breast cancer receives 3x more funding, not 10% more funding which would be equal.
Original post by Jebedee
Do you think 10% counts as "much more common"? Also taking into consideration my point was that breast cancer receives 3x more funding, not 10% more funding which would be equal.

10% of people? Yes I do. It's huge.
10% of people? Yes I do. It's huge.

Lol, ok then...so please do justify 300% more funding for 10% more incidences.

Original post by Shabalala
If this Iman wasn't born in Denmark then they should deport him.

what, not liking the freedom of speech when someone says something you do not agree with?
Original post by MrsSheldonCooper
If she can't vote at election she most probably can't take an erection.

The imam can go to hell.

But this doesn't comply with Britain, I know many who this applies to. Voting age is 18, age of consent is 16.
Original post by simon_g
what, not liking the freedom of speech when someone says something you do not agree with?

Freedom of Speech is a toxic right used as an excuse for people to spout their toxic drivel, in the UK hate-speech and promoting terrorism will land you in jail. Promoting this sick child abuse should land you in jail as well.
How disgusting

These girls need to be freed from their 'marriages' and given their lives back
Reply 34
Original post by Jebedee
Sure, the next time I see feminists protesting because breast cancer gets funding way disproportionate to prostate cancer, trying to stop prison rape, or at least giving a toss about any rapes committed by Muslims. Maybe I'll retract my statement. But I think that is safe as houses.

The prostate cancer thing is due to men. Men are so emotionally constrained due to the patriarchy, that they feel talking about cancer is seen as being a "p****". I'm a man, and I used to be like this, until I realised that I need to confront my emotions, it's not weak and it's certainly not being a "p****". If we want to fix this funding issue, men need to speak up, prostate cancer is not funny and saying that you have it when you indeed do, is not being a "p****". Prostate cancer and testicular cancer kill thousands, maybe millions, because many men don't speak up about it. Fortunately, due to help of many celebrities, we are raising awareness about this.
Original post by Dinasaurus
Freedom of Speech is a toxic right used as an excuse for people to spout their toxic drivel, in the UK hate-speech and promoting terrorism will land you in jail. Promoting this sick child abuse should land you in jail as well.

Because they're just having a ball in Saudi Arabia without it.
Original post by Jebedee
Because they're just having a ball in Saudi Arabia without it.

Freedom is not black and white, there is a spectrum. We don't have full freedom of speech in the UK, yet we are doing fine.

Your response is incredibly ignorant and ridiculous, how dare you compare us to Saudi Arabia, completely different countries. You think freedom of speech is the only thing that separates us from them?

Freedom of Speech laws differ from country to country, the US generally has more 'freedom' of speech than we do yet we are doing fine, once again you made a ridiculous comparison of two different countries.
Freedom is not black and white, there is a spectrum. We don't have full freedom of speech in the UK, yet we are doing fine.

Your response is incredibly ignorant and ridiculous, how dare you compare us to Saudi Arabia, completely different countries. You think freedom of speech is the only thing that separates us from them?

Freedom of Speech laws differ from country to country, the US generally has more 'freedom' of speech than we do yet we are doing fine, once again you made a ridiculous comparison of two different countries.

Freedom of speech isn't like gender lol, you either have it or you don't.
Original post by Jebedee
Freedom of speech isn't like gender lol, you either have it or you don't.

So you think the UK and Saudi Arabia are the same? If that is the case, then to counter your point about Saudi Arabia, one can just bring up the UK as a counter-point. We are having a ball without it.
So you think the UK and Saudi Arabia are the same? If that is the case, then to counter your point about Saudi Arabia, one can just bring up the UK as a counter-point. We are having a ball without it.

No I implied they were polar-opposites in that sense. You are whining about having freedom of speech. I think people against freedom of speech should be deported somewhere a bit more suitable. Saudi Arabia is my suggestion to you.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending