Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

So called best friend asked my ex boyfriend out watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    [QUOTE=whorace;62715189]I think we clearly value loyalty more than most people on here :rofl:. She knows it upsets you and yet she does it. What friend is this? Friends put others above themselves.[/QUOTE

She told me what would you do if he asked her out and she said she wouldn't do that to me and I thought she was joking but she still went ahead and done it

ReputationRep:
    Noun1 (ex-boyfriend) - a man who is no longer a woman's boyfriend

Why does it matter to you thooo

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SchoolAside)
    Noun1 (ex-boyfriend) - a man who is no longer a woman's boyfriend

Why does it matter to you thooo
    I still have a close relationship with him

(Original post by glamourprincess)
    I still have a close relationship with him
    So? Did you intend to get back with him? Who's to say he would want to? Face it, you regret breaking up with him and you were too late.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    So? Did you intend to get back with him? Who's to say he would want to? Face it, you regret breaking up with him and you were too late.
    He said no to her when she asked him out

ReputationRep:
    I did not break up with him you don't know the full story so don't judge me

ReputationRep:
    (For the record, this was not me)

ReputationRep:
    ...don't judge me
    You've come to the wrong place..

I did not break up with him you don't know the full story so don't judge me
    I'm not judging you. I had someone I was heavily infatuated with and wanted to ask out but one of my other friends got there first. I was annoyed and angry but it was my fault for not doing it sooner. Just stating things from experience. Don't get so defensive

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SchoolAside)
    You've come to the wrong place..
    This is a relationship forum I can post what I like

ReputationRep:
    I'm not judging you. I had someone I was heavily infatuated with and wanted to ask out but one of my other friends got there first. I was annoyed and angry but it was my fault for not doing it sooner. Just stating things from experience. Don't get so defensive
    Ok I'm sorry

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: February 14, 2016
Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.