Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

On a scale of 1 to 10, how good-looking am I? watch

if you're under or 5'9 then probably like a 6. If you're over 5'10 then a 7/7.5

You shoud hit the gym a little more. You'd look better is you were more muscular.

ReputationRep:
    Average 4 i dont get why people are saying 7/8s lol no point being nice he wants the truth very rare for black people to be good looking just because they tend to have very large lips flat noses etc Which in todays world is seen as unattractive

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by XOR_)
    harsh
    Do you want me to lie?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by CAPTAINSHAZAM)
    Average 4 i dont get why people are saying 7/8s lol no point being nice he wants the truth very rare for black people to be good looking just because they tend to have very large lips flat noses etc Which in todays world is seen as unattractive
    Large lips unattractive?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by KingKoala)
    Large lips unattractive?
    Yes particularly on black people however on other ethnicities it isnt so bad on men for some reason black people never look good with it maybe its down to the flat nose aswell but they tend to look quite serious.

ReputationRep:
    Yes particularly on black people however on other ethnicities it isnt so bad on men for some reason black people never look good with it maybe its down to the flat nose aswell but they tend to look quite serious.
    Each to their own I suppose, I've always though big lips were an attractive trait on anybody.

ReputationRep:
    I think someones salty...

Partner leave you for a black guy?

It's true black people have bigger features but it's all in proportion so they look as normal/attarctive as any other race.

6.5/10

Youre defo not ugly, but im not really attracted to black people so thats why.

ReputationRep:
    6 or 7

good clothes

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by C_tinie_D)
    I think someones salty...

Partner leave you for a black guy?

It's true black people have bigger features but it's all in proportion so they look as normal/attractive as any other race.
    Lol this is the problem people are so insecure hes asking people what hes rated and i told him someone asked me to expand on the lips which i did. Newsflash its subjective... Dont know how im being salty??? I wouldn't say its in proportion because hes has very large eyebrows large lips large nose on an average size face with average height. The last bit yes the odd person maybe but the general consensus many black people aren't as good looking just as their are certain cultures countries which have more attractive people nothing about being salty.

Don't usually post on these threads and I won't rate you (I'm not a big fan of the rating thing), but you're very good looking, in my opinion. :yep:

ReputationRep:
    You looks sleepy to me. I would say this pick is no good for rating imo

ReputationRep:
    Lol this is the problem people are so insecure hes asking people what hes rated and i told him someone asked me to expand on the lips which i did. Newsflash its subjective... Dont know how im being salty??? I wouldn't say its in proportion because hes has very large eyebrows large lips large nose on an average size face with average height. The last bit yes the odd person maybe but the general consensus many black people aren't as good looking just as their are certain cultures countries which have more attractive people nothing about being salty.
    This is all merely your opinion, is what I am getting at, unless you can back up what you're saying with a poll or survey?

Don't press your personal views on what's attractive and what isn't on other people then call them facts.

ReputationRep:
    Kanye is that you...?

ReputationRep:
    Lol then why call me salty for stating my opinion and then say my partner left me for a black person which is hilarious that you even think that happened to me. This highlights either you're black yourself or get easily offended. What are you on about facts and prove it I literally said its subjective and my opinion but black people aren't known for being good looking I never said this was a fact.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Did you think adding the grey scale picture would appeal to Instagram-obsessed voters and increase your rating?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)

You shoud hit the gym a little more. You'd look better is you were more muscular.
    are you a boy or a girl

(Original post by Anonymous)

I'm 6'1.
    Yeah, I don't really value the opinions of racist ********s. But each to their own and all that.

(Original post by GeologyMaths)
    2/10
    If you say so, like.

ReputationRep:

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: February 17, 2016
Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.