Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tashamteng)
    hie

i have an interview on the 16th of March and would be grateful if you would help me with what questions u got asked please
    Do they do group interviews??
    Hiya i had my interview the same day, how did you find it?

ReputationRep:
    Hi all

Congrats to those with offers it's an amazing feeling isn't it!!

Congrats too if you are invited to interview you have already make an impact- well done!

If you have asked about the questions which are asked at interview please don't be narked if you get no response..... We are asked at interview to not divulge these so everybody is interviewed on a level playing field so to speak with nobody being at an advantage over others (by knowing the questions in advance). Also consider the questions are most probably rotated and changed (I don't know just my opinion so you may actually get out of date info which could potentially do more harm than good). What I would say is do your research into current issues within the branch you are hoping to study in and nursing in general, know your personal statement and finally know about the course you are applying and why.

Good luck all, see you on the other side

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by rachy3008)
    Hiya i had my interview the same day, how did you find it?
    the numeracy was hard.have u heard anything yet, all i got was an email to say thank u for attending the interview

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tashamteng)
    the numeracy was hard.have u heard anything yet, all i got was an email to say thank u for attending the interview
    Nope not heard anything just the email same as u x

ReputationRep:
    Hi! I had my interview on the 10th Match at Salford and was offered a place yesterday to start in April 17! Anyone else? 12 months seems a long time to wait but will give me chance to get organised and my toddler will be a little older then too xx

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Graciecol)
    Hi! I had my interview on the 10th Match at Salford and was offered a place yesterday to start in April 17! Anyone else? 12 months seems a long time to wait but will give me chance to get organised and my toddler will be a little older then too xx

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Congrats on the offer!! When did you find out?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by rachy3008)
    Congrats on the offer!! When did you find out?
    Thank you! I had my interview on March 10th and found out yesterday morning so the 17th! So relieved, really couldn't judge how the interview had gone. When is your place for? xx
    Oh just seen you haven't heard yet, it was a week from the interview date and they said in the interview everyone should know by the end of March xx

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Thank you! I had my interview on March 10th and found out yesterday morning so the 17th! So relieved, really couldn't judge how the interview had gone. When is your place for? xx

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Oh just seen you haven't heard yet, it was a week from the interview date and they said in the interview everyone should know by the end of March xx

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    The wait is horrible isnt it x my interview was on the 15th march x

ReputationRep:

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Just received my offer x 😀

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by aelliot)
    I've got an offer for child nursing, starting Sept 2016. Feeling I could be the only male there!
    I've also got a place for Children's Nursing, on the MA.

ReputationRep:

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Hi! I've just been offered April 17 start as well! Children's Nursing MA. It does seem a while off though! I've still got to finish my first degree (and get a 2:1) before getting too exited though!! xx

ReputationRep:
    Hey guys, I've just started adult nursing in the march intake. I would 100% recommend you setting up a facebook group for your cohort, i met so many people on there before i started so i was a lot more at ease when i started. X

ReputationRep:
    I'm doing children's nursing starting September. Bursary all sorted...they were quick to get my documents back to me so I'd recommend getting in early!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mrsxmas)
    Hi all

Congratulations on your offers-Well Done! Good luck to those still waiting.

Not sure if anybody would be interested or not in a FB group for Sept 2016 start nursing students at Salford where we can all help and support each other? I've set one up if you would like to join....

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1745...ref=ts&fref=ts

Thanks
    Ooh, great thinking, I'll send a request soon!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.