I am a closeted homosexual heteroromantic. Ask me anything! watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by whorace)
    Good Lord don't mention these people here
    They're like half the userbase of this site :rofl:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ivybridge)
    How can you be homosexual and heteroromantic...? Doesn't really make much sense to me but hey-ho. Could you explain it?

Oh and to all the commenters so far excluding Dinasaurus, just because your vocabulary can't go beyond the word '****', don't feel the need to be one to others. Awesome.
    Don't know if anyone answered this but it's when you feel sexual attraction towards your own gender but you feel emotionally attracted to the opposite gender. e.g. I may only want sex with a girl but I would want a relationship with a guy but won't want to have sex with him

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TheGreatImposter)
    Don't know if anyone answered this but it's when you feel sexual attraction towards your own gender but you feel emotionally attracted to the opposite gender. e.g. I may only want sex with a girl but I would want a relationship with a guy but won't want to have sex with him
    Okay, fair enough I suppose. I mean, yeah, it makes complete sense but it's so unlikely any relationship would last long with sexual interaction...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ivybridge)
    Okay, fair enough I suppose. I mean, yeah, it makes complete sense but it's so unlikely any relationship would last long with sexual interaction...
    True I guess, but you may find an understanding partner or may have to make compromises.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TheGreatImposter)
    True I guess, but you may find an understanding partner or may have to make compromises.
    I think I got it at the beginning I was more wondering how it would work... I suppose my question was stupid as such !

Anyway, thank you

ReputationRep:
    Do you think that progressive taxes are effective enough in reducing income inequality that the benefits outweigh the risk of lower consumer spending and possible exit of high net worth individuals from the UK? If so, why?

You said ask me anything.

(Original post by Trapz99)
    Do you think that progressive taxes are effective enough in reducing income inequality that the benefits outweigh the risk of lower consumer spending and possible exit of high net worth individuals from the UK? If so, why?

You said ask me anything.
    LOL I have no what you mean you should ask an economics expert (Y)

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: February 15, 2016
Poll
Do I go to The Streets tomorrow night?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.