Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Do you give a girl/guy your number or do you usually get asked for yours? Watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    Your username describes the situation I'm in right now with the girl I like.
    Aww man
    Just do it
    "Stop worrying about what you have to lose and start focusing on what you have to gain"

I wish i could follow my advice and chat to the my crush instead of just wave at her :lol:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by toonervoustotalk)
    Aww man
    Just do it
    "Stop worrying about what you have to lose and start focusing on what you have to gain"

I wish i could follow my advice and chat to the my crush instead of just wave at her :lol:
    I know man I'm gonna have to do something, I'm in second year of uni and it's going at 1000mph.

Just realised I didn't post as anon

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by e^x)
    I know man I'm gonna have to do something, I'm in second year of uni and it's going at 1000mph.
    We need to come out of our comfort zones

(Original post by toonervoustotalk)
    We need to come out of our comfort zones
    Is this a good way to start talking to her, "hey, are you from X place, I think I've seen you on the bus before?"

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    Is this a good way to start talking to her, "hey, are you from X place, I think I've seen you on the bus before?"
    No :lol: that sounds stalkerish!!! So just start with what are your plans for the day or what course she does

ReputationRep:
    ask for bj. if she says no leave it!!

ReputationRep:
    i've been asked three time and well i didn't have a phone at those times to provide a number to
    i have been handed a single number and well i lost that with my old phone when it was run over by a bus

ReputationRep:
    What!

Well I asked a guy for his number for pure assignment reasons, however he seemed shocked

ReputationRep:
    Neither lol
    Did you really think I am number worthy attractive xD

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mystery.)
    Neither lol
    Did you really think I was number worthy attractive xD
    It's a @Mystery.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Lazy and cowardly people today take the easy route out and add them on facebook. I don't use facebook and to be honest some people do get a little weirded out by how direct I am about giving / asking for numbers I think, i'm not talking about girls here I do it to everyone, but it seems there's some sort of stigma to it or something?? :lol:

I don't make a big deal out of it either though, last time I liked a girl but didn't get her number I just got my best mate on facebook to drop it (they know each other) didn't really bother any of us since there wasn't a question of confidence more of convenience.

ReputationRep:
    You just add them on FaceyB, wait a week or two and message them on some trumped-up charges. "Hey, there, I was just asking to see if you had the lecture notes for …" Wait another week or two, get nudes. Win.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: February 16, 2016
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Has a teacher ever helped you cheat?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.