The Student Room Group

My £140 cologne just came

Scroll to see replies

Who moved my thread? What's this got to do with fashion?
My pizza arrived.
Original post by ellie0497
My pizza arrived.

Prob smells 10x better than OP's perfume (well hot pizza smells 10x better than anything tbf)
My pizza arrived.

I hear JFK wore the cologne I bought. You never think presidents would smell good though. Just a thought that doesn't really pop into your head.
Having said that, I'd imagine Putin wears some really expensive stuff.
Reply 24
Not sure if it was just me, but I had dirty thoughts from reading the thread title
Original post by Student403
Prob smells 10x better than OP's perfume (well hot pizza smells 10x better than anything tbf)

It smells and tastes amazing :pizza::drool:
You didn't buy aventus?

You lost

Posted from TSR Mobile
It smells and tastes amazing :pizza::drool:

Congratulations. I'm jealous.

:colonhash:
IMG_20151031_112504.jpg

This is how I shop (online/stores) but you don't see me bragging about it...:colonhash:

Cool you got that cologne, so what? You're not the only one lol
Whenever I see people buying fragrance or whatever for this much, it always makes me feel like you're literally wasting 50p everytime you spray the damn thing.
Original post by CantGainWeight
I hear JFK wore the cologne I bought. You never think presidents would smell good though. Just a thought that doesn't really pop into your head.
Having said that, I'd imagine Putin wears some really expensive stuff.

I think that fragrance was like £54. But theres no telling whether he actually wears his own fragrance or not.

I can imagine Putin smelling pretty good tbh, although maybe he might have slightly bad breath? I cant imagine David Cameron smelling great though.
Original post by alldayniqqa
You didn't buy aventus?

You lost

Posted from TSR Mobile

Smelled it. Not a head turner.
Original post by luminarychild
IMG_20151031_112504.jpg

This is how I shop (online/stores) but you don't see me bragging about it...:colonhash:

Sorry but what are those?
Original post by luminarychild
IMG_20151031_112504.jpg

I can sense you bought that out of desperation and insecurity. On the other hand, I bought my cologne out of stupidity. I clearly win here.
Original post by TheGreatImposter
Whenever I see people buying fragrance or whatever for this much, it always makes me feel like you're literally wasting 50p everytime you spray the damn thing.

LOL I remember trying to work this out when I was a kid. I looked up how many ml come out in a spray and I'd always calculate how much my parents were paying to spray themselves with some cologne everytime they went out for dinner
Sorry but what are those?

Primarks finest
Reply 36
You at uni yet? I get 9k a year, my accommodation is dirt cheap so I have LOTS of money to play with :colone:

No :getmecoat:
Luckyy, I wanna study in London the accommodation is so expensive ffs
I quess theres still the option of living off tesco noodles for a month loool
Original post by Bern Herkins
I think that fragrance was like £54. But theres no telling whether he actually wears his own fragrance or not.

I can imagine Putin smelling pretty good tbh, although maybe he might have slightly bad breath? I cant imagine David Cameron smelling great though.

My money is on JFK and Bill Clinton smelling the best. Imagine Margaret Thatcher :confused: She probably straight up stank of old people and her breath probably stank as well
I could buy 140 of Lynx Africa with that amount of money.
My money is on JFK and Bill Clinton smelling the best. Imagine Margaret Thatcher :confused: She probably straight up stank of old people and her breath probably stank as well

I can imagine those two smelling fineeee ahah

I bet Margaret Thatcher without any perfume would smell as you described but i think she would cover it up with really strong perfume, most likely lavender. D:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending