Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Hijabis, do you get a scar from wearing hijab? Watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by HAnwar)
    4 pins? Damn.

That's quite weird, I'm usually out the house a lot and have to sometimes wear it for 12+ hours, and that's never happened to me.
    What the heck, all these times I've spoken to you and read your a comment, you're a girl?!
    Man that's so weird.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ♡ ♡ ♡)
    What the heck, all these times I've spoken to you and read your a comment, you're a girl?!
    Man that's so weird.
    Lol I don't ever recall having a convo with you
    Dw you're not the first and you certainly won't be the last.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by HAnwar)
    Lol I don't ever recall having a convo with you
    Dw you're not the first and you certainly won't be the last.
    Oh yeah I've never had a convo with you but I have had almost 100 identities so...
    It's so weird because my approach would've been different now I guess, it makes your comments make sense now. 🤔

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ♡ ♡ ♡)
    Oh yeah I've never had a convo with you but I have had almost 100 identities so...
    It's so weird because my approach would've been different now I guess, it makes your comments make sense now. 🤔
    I don't get why your approach would have been different now lol

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: February 17, 2016
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you rather give up salt or pepper?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.