Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

I just had my tweet favourited by George Galloway! watch

ReputationRep:
    I think GG is actually a Muslim.

ReputationRep:
    He blocked me on Twitter. One of my proudest moments.

ReputationRep:
    oi mandem wots ur TW

ReputationRep:
    I am followed on Twitter by the former President of France. For a time by an Olympic gold medalist.

ReputationRep:
    If he gets voted in I feel sorry for you, tell him no-one in Bradford misses him

(Original post by callum_law)
    Well, you do realise that you just basically gave people your Twitter account, however poorly named it may be.
    ???

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Quantex)
    He blocked me on Twitter. One of my proudest moments.
    What did you tweet? :L

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lustawny)
    ???
    As in, I absolutely found your Twitter off this.

As in, I absolutely found your Twitter off this.
    Well, it's not exactly difficult for you to do so, if I've not only mentioned it on another TSR thread I've made on here, but if it's also the same as my TSR username. Would you like a gold star?

ReputationRep:
    And I'd be quite interested to know what your twitter name is, if mine is apparently "poorly named".

What a prick...
    I don't have anything meaningful to say on Twitter. I know you post despite this fact, but for me it means I don't have time to bother with it.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Coerce)
    What did you tweet? :L
    He has reputation of searching for his own name and blocking anyone saying anything negative. I thought I would test the claim. Can't remember exact tweet, but it was only mildly critical, contained his name but he wasn't tagged. I was blocked within 5 minutes.

Appears I'm still blocked....

Name:  Capture.JPG
Views: 122
Size:  6.7 KB

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Quantex)
    He has reputation of searching for his own name and blocking anyone saying anything negative. I thought I would test the claim. Can't remember exact tweet, but it was only mildly critical, contained his name but he wasn't tagged. I was blocked within 5 minutes.

Appears I'm still blocked....

Name:  Capture.JPG
Views: 122
Size:  6.7 KB
    I still remember his page on the local newspaper when he realized he'd be defeated lmao.. he is a character lol

I don't have anything meaningful to say on Twitter. I know you post despite this fact, but for me it means I don't have time to bother with it.
    What stuff have I tweeted about that hasn't been meaningful, then? I've got to hear this... :lol:

ReputationRep:
    What stuff have I tweeted about that hasn't been meaningful, then? I've got to hear this... :lol:
    The one 8 hours ago where you said you woke up feeling horny. That one springs to mind.

ReputationRep:
    Galloway is a turd.

(Original post by meenu89)
    Galloway is a turd.
    Anyone even remotely left of Thatcher is a turd to you.

ReputationRep:
    Typical pig sodomiser response.
    Typical of the left - assuming anyone against them must be a Tory of some sort which I am not and hurling insults at anyone who dares criticise them as that's all you can do, rather than putting together an eloquent and intelligent argument.

(Original post by MeYou2Night)
    Typical of the left - assuming anyone against them must be a Tory of some sort which I am not and hurling insults at anyone who dares criticise them as that's all you can do, rather than putting together an eloquent and intelligent argument.
    Lol.

I wasn't aware this was a debate thread?

ReputationRep:

George Galloway has GOT to win the election race in this year's elections for London mayor! He just has to win the title! He's like one of the least boring politicians working in politics today, along with Jeremy Corbyn!
    You have interesting followers.

ReputationRep:
    Lol.

I wasn't aware this was a debate thread?
    Never said it was did I?

My point still stands

Make an intelligent argument to why Geoge Galloway should be Mayor Of London, where you don't even live on the first place, so your opinion is mute, but go ahead and convince me to vote for him in the Mayor Elections as you obviously want him to be

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: March 9, 2016
Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?
Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.