The Student Room Group

Grow Your Grades...Prize announcement!

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Tank Girl
If you have signed up to Grow Your Grades and I haven't quoted you in (I apologies for that) and please let me know!! So I can make sure you're all involved in the future :h:

can you please quote me? =)
Do memes count towards anything? honestly that's all my blog has....
Reply 22
Best of luck everyone! Please feel free to check out my blog: http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=3896499&p=62776619#post62776619
Original post by aymanzayedmannan
I didn't even know this was a competition - I was doing it to feel productive :colondollar: Macbook Air!!!:woo:

I hope Zacken or KtA win, they really deserve it :biggrin:

Zain would really love to win a MacBook, too :yep:
i didnt know i signed up to something to be honest... was that why everyone was making study blogs.... lol
Reply 25
Original post by tinkerbella~
Zain would really love to win a MacBook, too :yep:

Go @Zacken
:woo:

Original post by EricPiphany
i didnt know i signed up to something to be honest... was that why everyone was making study blogs.... lol

ye M8 I didn't know there were prizes on the line either
(edited 8 years ago)
Nice

I wont win. Im hardly inspiring and my situation is a bit atypical so it's hardly helpful.

But thanks for the quote.
Reply 27
Original post by Kvothe the arcane
Nice

I wont win. Im hardly inspiring and my situation is a bit atypical so it's hardly helpful.

But thanks for the quote.

It's not about the prize; your story's out there and it's anything but "hardly inspiring" or "atypical", it's completely the opposite. I hope you can answer all your critics thus summer. Why are you up right now anyway?
Original post by aymanzayedmannan
It's not about the prize; your story's out there and it's anything but "hardly inspiring" or "atypical", it's completely the opposite. I hope you can answer all your critics thus summer. Why are you up right now anyway?

Thanks for the response.

Ah, sorry. What I mean my blog won't be. I don't have time for fancy notes. Around work, it's mainly read and practice. I struggle with motivation but I don't have any particular techniques, I just have to use will power. However neuths blog already looks so inspiring.

And I'm essentially cramming.

I am abroad but I felt sleepy so came back instead of going to a party. I might study or sleep some more. See how i feel shortly.

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk
Reply 29
Original post by Retired_Messiah
Do memes count towards anything? honestly that's all my blog has....

I've been enjoying your memes very much!
Can this be for mocks that are happening next week?
Awesome :yep: best of luck to all of those taking part!
Sorry! I'll add you to the list.

And, Everyday isn't necessary, ideally I'd like a weekly update... However if you want to do every 10 days or every fortnight that's no problem- (we're not going to base the winner on just the frequency of posts) whatever you feel works best :smile:

You might have forgotten me, too... :colondollar:
Reply 34
I've started up my blog; how do I make sure that I am included in the competition?
http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=3898153
Reply 36
Original post by TheOtherSide.
You might have forgotten me, too... :colondollar:

Original post by kit2016
I've started up my blog; how do I make sure that I am included in the competition?
http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=3898153

That's great, consider yourself included :h:

Yes! :smile:
Reply 37
Original post by brainzistheword

You are now! :h:

Original post by Onlychantele
Can this be for mocks that are happening next week?

We're closing the competition on GCSE results day, but feel free to set up a blog for your mocks if you like :h:
Reply 38
If you have signed up to Grow Your Grades and I haven't quoted you in (I apologies for that) and please let me know!! So I can make sure you're all involved in the future :h:

You haven't quoted me :smile:
Reply 39
Original post by khatx
You haven't quoted me :smile:

Sorry! I'll include you in all future quotes :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending